"You're fucking dead," He growls, standing up and slowly stalking towards me. I squeal, jumping over the couch and running into the kitchen.

"Fuck," I mutter, realising I was trapped.

"You beat me in COD!" He cries, folding his arms over his chest as he walks towards me, stopping about a meter away from me and pouting at me.

"You're upset about that?" I ask with a smirk, before bursting into laughter.

"Coming from the one who used sex to win," He says, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"I'm sorry," I say, pouting.

"You'll be sorry," He says, smirking at me and slowly walking towards me. With every step he took forward, I took one backwards until I was backed against the counter.

"Michael," I stutter, biting my lip nervously. He stands over at me, smirking at me and doing what I can only explain as sexual intimidation. He grabs my hips roughly, dipping his head down and sucking harshly at my neck. I exhale shakily, running my hands up and down his arms, before resting them on his shoulders. He pulls away from my neck before roughly kissing me, griding his hips slowly into my own, causing me to moan loudly. He smirks, biting on my bottom lip. I gasp, which he takes the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth. He backs away from the counter, squeezing my butt and thighs signalling for me to jump, which I do. I wrap my legs around his torso and he supports my legs, resting his hands under my thighs. He slowly walks into my room, stopping occasionally to push me against a wall and sucking on my neck. 

He throws me onto my bed, practically jumping on top of me, leading down and growling, "I'll teach you." He tears my shirt off my body before tearing his own off, climbing on top of me.

-------

I wake up with Michaels arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his chin resting on top of my head. I smile, attempting to climb out of the bed but realising I'm unable to due to one of his fat ass legs lying on top of mine. I sigh, shuffling around in an attempt to remove it, but in doing so, Michael groans and opens his eyes, staring at me.

"Hi," I smile, kissing his lips quickly.

"Hi, kitten," He says, kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

"Michael," I groan, pushing my palms against his chest. 

"What?" He asks, giggling.

"How can you go from being indescribably sexy to adorable in 0.2 seconds?" I question, earning a loud laugh from Michael.

"It's a gift," He says, releasing me and letting me stand up, swiftly putting all my clothes back on.

"Oh God, I just released my phone fell out of my pocket during the whole you chasing me around thing," I say, running back into the living room and searching for my phone. 

"Is it okay?" He asks, walking out with my blanket wrapped around his torso.

"Lovely, you're getting your penis all over my doona," I groan.

"You love it," He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I laugh, checking my phone notifications. I had a missed call from mum, so I quickly swipe left to call her back.

"Hello?"

"Hey mum, I missed a call from you earlier?"

"Oh, yeah..." She says trailing off.

"Mum, what's up?" I ask, biting my nails nervously. "Oh God, is Jack okay?" 

"Yeah, Jack is fine," She sighs, laughing nervously. "So George, would it be okay if we came and visited?"

"What? Yeah of coarse that would be awesome," I say, laughing slightly. "Is that why you called?"

"Well, yeah. We're coming down for a family holiday and we just wanted to know if we could catch up with you."

"Of coarse, mum! Why would you even have to ask?" I ask.

"Well I didn't just want to barge in."

"That's surprising, I thought that would be exactly what you would do," I say sarcastically, causing her to laugh loudly.

"Jack can't fly, so we're driving down and stopping a few places. We need a holiday," She chuckles, sighing loudly. "I have to go, George. Jack's calling me. Little shit is making me wait on him hand and foot."

"Mum he was in an accident!" I laugh, shaking my head. 

"I know, I'm just joking... kind of."

"Okay, I'll let you go. Tell Jack I said yo."

"Okay," She laughs. "Bye Georgie, love you."

"Bye mum."

---------

lololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololollololololololololololololol