Chapter five

"Anybody can drive in a straight line, it takes a real driver to handle the curves"- unknown

(Two week time skip) 

Today was my first day off in two weeks and I have to say it started off amazing.

"Good morning you beautiful soul" I yelled kissing Amar on his head 

"Morning besfran" he laughed sipping his coffee " don't you look happy"

Looking at him "Mm look at you boo looking like a snack who you tryna empress I know it ain't me" 

"Me, myself , and I da fuck" rolling his eyes he got up and went to walk pass me

Walking behind "uh huh are you sure it ain't got nothin to do with a lil boy named Michelle" watching him blush I knew I was right. Letting out a loud laugh " I fucking knew it" I said 

"Man shut up, all up in my business"  he said side eyein me 

"Boi wateva" Rolling my neck " sooo let me get dressed I'll meet you outside"

"Wait what hold up why" he stammered

"Ummm so I can see what this nigga look like got you dressin all spiffy and shit and besides free food duh" 

Walking into my room I quickly picked out my outfit. I wanted something casual. So I choose a light pink shirt some blue jeans and my brown sandles. Looking over my asseries I decided to choose some gold earring and some gold bracelets. Picking up my Michael kors bag and my phone I made my way out side. 

Finding Amars huge ass car

Finding Amars huge ass car. I struggled to get in before buckling my seat belt.

"You fucking to damn big man" I complained panting 

"You just to damn short shut up" he said rolling his eyes " besides you didn't have to come" 

"Shut the fuck up" I snapped "you know you wanted all this fabulousness sittin wit you"

"Mm" 

"Don't Mm me you know I'm right" I laughed " so how long before we get there I'm hungry" 

"Not long like 5 minutes ish" he said turning on the radio. 

The fuck is this bullshit mar" turning the radio off I pulled up his aux cord plugging it up to my phone I put on my song.

"Bitch" side eyeing me  (😑 imagine this is what his face look like)  Amar went to turn off the music 

"Bitch I wish the fuck You would don't do dat honey you know this the shit" I yelled rapping along to the song. 

"Man choose something else this song wack as shit" 

"Fine party pooper" choosing a different song we jammed until I saw us pulling up to our destination. " bitch are we at mc Donald's I thought you were taking me to a classy place da fuck"

"Now I never said that you assumed" he laughed turning off the car he stepped 

Jumping out the car ( and yes I mean actually jumping) I yelled after him "so the lil nigga work at mc Donald's" 

"Yes" he nodded walking faster 

"So you all dressed up to take yo ass into a McDonald's" i laughed 

"Shut up" he hissed making me laugh harder. 

"Damn lil dude gotta be special got you dressin up and shit that's cute" I cooed 

Walking in to the Amars eyes instantly landed on the cashier. And now i knew why. He was fucking adorable pale with white hair kinda short but just right lord. 

"Damn I see why you so dressed up now" I said walking behind him to the counter " he's cute as shit" 

"Hi what can I get you today" he said smiling until he saw Amar.  "Oh it's you your back" 

"I told you I was gone keep coming back until you said yes Michelle"  

"And I told you I was never saying yes" he retorted looking at me " hi how may I help you" 

"Uhh y'all still servin breakfast?" I asked looking at the menu 

"Yes ma'am breakfast and lunch" he said politely ignoring Amar who was still tryna talk to him 

" oh ok since he payin imma get 2 hasbrowns a double bacon cheeseburger and large drink" I smiled licking my lips 

" oookay is that all" he said turning to Amar 

" nah I'll take the same but give me 3 instead of 2" 

Ringing up out orders "Ok that'll be  15 dollars and 20 cents" looking at Amar he payed. Printing out our receipt. " ok your number 25 your order should be out soon" 

"Thx" walking away I begin to laugh "that was awkward as hell that lil nigga don't want shit to do with you" 

"Oh shut up find a fucking table" finding a table I quickly sat down 

"Why he don't like you" I asked 

"He thinks imma hoe" 

"But nigga you are a hoe he not wrong" I laughed getting a snack on my head I instantly dried up " nigga I know" cutting me off 

"Shit ain't funny and I ain't a hoe" before I could interrupt he corrected himself "I mean I kinda am I guess but I'd change for him b" 

"That's so damn cute" hearing our number being called I got up "I'll get it"

Walking up I went to grab my food 

"Seems I just can't get rid of you huh" said a voice instantly making me shiver and turn around "hello Ms Rogers" 

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

I wonder who that was 😏 

Y'all think Amar and Michelle gone get together 

Will she ever get to eat her food