Chapter 25- Part Two

Start from the beginning

He looks like a sketchy businessman.

"Hers," Jada said pointing her finger to my direction.

He looked at me and smiled. He was kinda handsome but I preferred my men taller and charming.

"Come up to the V.I.P. section upstairs, that's where the real fun is at."

I opened my mouth to decline but Jada interrupted me by answering, "Sure."

I have a good mind to just knock her out with my stool but she's drunk they have been drinking more than me.

"Come on," he said and we followed him upstairs. He told the security we were with him and then we were let in.

He lead us in and we gathered at the bar section as the music thumped at a steady beat.

He told us to order drinks and he would put it on his tab and my friends did but I declined.

He then left us and told us to enjoy ourselves.

We went over to the casino section where we watched as Amanda won some games and we cheered her on.

Even though my body was here, my mind was somewhere else and my senses were just prickling.

I watched as the body language of the staff became rigid and serious.

My brows furrowed in suspicion, but my questions were then answered when I spotted four different pairs of Italian loafers turning the corner and clinking against the floor.

The seams in their tailored to fit suits were pressed to perfection.

It was then that I realized that the owner of this club and casino was none other than one of the Rossini brothers.

It so happens that all of them are here, including my ex, Elijah Rossini.

My friends noticed where I was looking and they directed their stares there as well. They too were shocked by their presence.

Elijah looks ridiculously handsome, even more than when I last saw him.

His hair was gelled back with the top half longer and the bottom half faded, it was not the usual messy hair he sported when he was younger.

This allowed him to look more mature along with the stubble on his chin and the thin mustache above his lip.

He was dressed in a navy blue Armani suit with a white dress shirt, his three top buttons were open as he went without tie.

He had gotten more muscular over time and I'm sure the suits he wore before had to be thrown out because of how built he is now versus back then.

His eyes swept over every square inch of the club, even over me but I'm happy he was unable to recognize me.

So I turned around and away from what no longer concerned me.

Now I'm going to have to creep around because I don't want him to see me here.

At least if he does, I look damn good and not like I've been sad. I want him to remember what he had.