"You look absolutely exquisite. In fact I think I want you to keep it on later when I fuck you."

He tapped my ass and I grinned watching him go in front.

He pressed the button on the key and the bmw i8 lights up letting us know which one we're driving out in. When we are situated in the car, Elijah peeled out of the parking space of his apartment.

~

The bass of the music is deafening and the club feels like a heater as grinding and sweaty bodies push up against me making me shiver.

"You've never been to a club before have you?" Elijah asked and I shook my head.

"Thought so," he mumbled to himself.

"I mean I am eighteen."

"Most people your age have snuck into a club with a fake id you're just too good."

He leads us to a different upstairs section of the club where the music is lower and the lights are less flashy and I may be able to breathe a little better.

We walked up to the table that had two out of three of Elijah's brothers before we each found a seat sitting down.

Franco started his greeting, "Hey brother, hello Alyssa and..."

"I'm Jada," she said introducing herself.

"Where's Dante?" Elijah asked.

"Speak of the devil and it appears," Santino said and we all spun to see the dark brown colored hair young man stumbling towards our table.

"Hello everyone," Dante greets eyeing everyone before his eyes linger on Jada.

"Are you high?" Elijah questioned him.

"Yes I am. Who's this?" He asked spinning again to face Jada.

"She's my friend, a freshman as well," I answered.

"Elijah I think this chocolate wave you've caught is contagious."

He smirked as he eyed Jada up and then he winked and she bent her head hiding her smiling face.

"Jada, do you want to dance?" Dante asks.

"Uh, Yeah sure."

Dante puts on his shades before they both get up from the table and walked to the open dance floor.

All of us sitting at the table watched as Dante went off with Jada.

"I hope you warned your friend about my brother, because he is exactly like my past self."

"Oh she knows, anything she does will be her own will."

Santino and Franco were pulled away a while ago to be given lap dances from scantily dressed women.

"I remember my days at this club how they started but never how they ended," Elijah reminisced.

"You sound like you were wild."

"I was, I changed when I met you."