Meeting him

Just in case you don't know:

(y/n) = your name; (l/n) = last name

(f/n) = friend's name; (f/c) = favorite color

(e/c) = eye color; (h/c) = hair color

POV = Point of view

On to the book! (/*^*)/ ~--------------------~

Hoodie's POV

I was on my way to the most annoying school ever. Why does Slender even want me to go to school he could at least make Masky go with me. I finally arrive at my destination while walking towards the entrance, my classmate or should I say the jerkwad in the whole school pushed me to some girl. I looked down to the girl, she seems to be new to the school and before I was about to say something, she pushed me.

"Get o-off of me!" She says, standing up while grabbing her bag then walked into the building.

"I wonder what class she is in. She's kind of cute and her eyes are so beautiful... Wait! I can't fall in love, no no, no, I can't"

I thought, standing up and ran towards to my classroom as classes began, the girl that I bumped into from this morning was in the same class as me.

"Ok class! We have a transfer student joining us, why don't you introduce yourself?" Miss Rosalyn said, letting her speak.

"M-my n-name i-is (f/n)" She stuttered, everyone started to laugh and I just stayed quiet.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking to a very loud place in the city. Why does mom even make me go to these places called the school? As I arrive at the so-called school, some guy bumped into me. We fell to the ground. He was wearing his hood up and because of the sun, I couldn't see how he looked like. The guy looked down to me which made me blush a little so I pushed him.

"Get o-off of me!" I said, standing up while grabbing my bag then I rushed over to the building and into the principal's office so I could know what my schedule is. As I found the office, I came in.

"E-excuse me" I said.

"Oh, come in! Take a seat while I call your teacher." I sat down on the chair looking at the ground.

"You could at least be quiet." I thought as a teacher walked up to me.

"Hello, Ms. (L/n) come and follow me, I'll show you to your classroom." The teacher said, walking out of the office as I followed. It was now quiet just what I wanted.

"(Y/n), huh? Nice name, I was told that you're very shy and quiet?" The teacher asked breaking the silence. I just nodded a yes as we walk towards a classroom door.

"By the way, I'm Ms. Rosalyn, if there's something wrong just tell me." Ms. Rosalyn opened the door and walking in as I follow her looking at the ground.

"Ok class! We have a transfer student joining us today, why don't you introduce yourself?" Ms. Rosalyn said, letting me speak.

"M-my n-name i-is (Y-Y/n)" I stuttered, everyone started to laugh but one boy at the back, I looked down to the ground.

"Now everyone! That's not how you treat a new student here! Just for that, there's going to be a quiz for everyone except for Brian and (Y/n)! Ms. (L/n) you can seat over there next to Brian."

Ms. Rosalyn said, pointing to an empty seat next to the boy, the same boy who didn't laugh at me. It's kinda hard to tell on how he looks like but I walked towards the seat ignoring whatever the others were saying as I was got to the seat, I pulled it and sat down. Since I don't want anyone stealing my bag, I have no choice but to put it next to Brian's bag. They started the quiz while Brian and I stayed quiet.