But I don't need to treat her like this.

She's a girl. She still deserves to be respected.

I tried to calm myself.

Just the truth from her, I won't hurt her.

"EJ, w-what's happening to you?"

I sat at the chair beside her.

I sighed.

"Angelica."

Iniwas niya ang tingin niya.

"What's happening here? What have you done when I'm not here?" I asked calmly.

"Edward John, what do you mean?" She looked terrified.

"Don't fake it. I know there is something wrong as I went back here. Everyone is saying that we're still together. You know what I mean."

"Edward."

"What have you done?!" I didn't control myself to shout at her.

"Edward, I'm so s-sorry. It was... It was all my fault. Ipinagkalat ko sa buong school na tayo pa. I took everything for granted while you're still not here."

My jaw clenched but I'm still trying to control myself from what I've heard.

I heard sobs covered the whole room. But I still can't take this.

She's just...

She's unbelievable.

"Including your friends. I-including... Her." Mas humina ang boses niya sa pagbanggit kay Maymay. I know she's pertaining to Maymay. And that made my heart ache.

And now, I f*cking get it.

I find out the truth. Kaya naman pala palagi akong iniiwasan ni Maymay. That's why she distant herself from me. That's why she keeps on pushing me to her.

This is damn crazy!

It was her game all the time.

"What pushed you to do that? You are unexpected. Ikaw lang pala ang rason kung bakit niya ako iniiwasan at pinagtatabuyan!"

"My goodness, Edward! I love you so damn much that I'll do anything for you. Bakit ba hindi mo paniwalaan yun?"

"Dahil minsan mo ng pinatunayan na hindi totoo yun. Once is enough. Don't expect me to be nice again to you again. I'm so wrong to give you another chance. I don't want to see your face again."

I tried to step away from her but she chased me and held me tightly.

Her face was covered with tears.

"Seeing you so in love with her kills me. Unang-unang kita ko pa lang na kasama mo siya sa resto, parang sinasaksak na ako. Sobrang sakit. I don't know why these things happened. I keep on blaming myself. I thought may babalikan pa ako pero wala na pala. Edward! You know nothing on my side. You don't know anything about how I feel." She shouted in anguish.

"I don't f*cking need to hear your side."

"That's the point! You always push me away. You always break my heart. I know in the first place that it's all my fault why these things happened. But you never tried to listen to me. You never dare to hear my side. And that hurts like hell."

"Dahil wala na akong dapat pang paniwalaan sa iyo." I said. "Una pa lang, ikaw na ang nang-iwan. Halos mabaliw ako kakaisip ng dahilan kung bakit mo ako iniwan nang wala man lang paalam. You left me hanging, asking what have I done wrong when I know na hindi naman ako nagkulang sa iyo."