47th Piece

We're currently here at the clinic. After what happened to Angel, we rushed her here and now we're waiting for her to wake up.

No.

I am the one who wants her to wake up as much as possible.

We have a lot of things to talk about.

"Don't worry, she's fine. Na over fatigued siya at mukhang wala pa siyang tulog at kain. That's why he needs to rest." The Nurse said at saka umalis saglit.

Kami kami lang ang magkakasama ditong magkakaibigan. The others are still not here but for sure, nakarating na ang balita sa kanila.

"Guys, if Angel woke up, iwanan niyo muna kaming dalawa dito." I said looking while looking at them. Maymay is also here. But she's just looking at the ground.

Kanina pa siya ganyan and it seems like hindi siya comfortable sa kinaroroonan namin.

Looking at Angel, she's very pale. Napaka-amo ng mukha niya ngayon at mukhang pagod na pagod.

I know there's something wrong with what's going on here.

Malaman ko lang ang katotohanan mula sa kaniya, I knew it'll be hard for me to forgive her.

"Oh my goodness, sissy! What happened to you?" Sabi ng kararating lang na si Angeline. We're waiting for her for a long time. I don't know where did they found  her but what's important is she's already here.

She looked at me asking if her twin sister was fine. I nodded and she sighed of relief.

"Thank God." She said.

Nanatili kaming tahimik. The others said na mauuna na sila. That's why kakaunti na lamang kaming nandito.
Maymay also left us. Kami-kami na lang nila Lindsay, Angeline, Marco and Yong ang nandito.

We all looked at the bed when we heard movements from there.

And then there, Angel's looking tired but looking at us confusedly.

"Bakit nandito pa kayo? You guys should enjoy the last day of Foundation week." She asked calmly and shy.

"We're here to look after you." Line said.

"Including you?" She smiled at me sweetly.

I don't know what to answer kaya't iniwas ko na lang ang tingin ko.

"Don't worry guys. I'm fine. Pagod lang ako." She said.

"Lyca you--"

"Shhh! Line, stop." She exclaimed. Her eyes dilated quickly as if she was warning her. "I'm fine. There's no need to worry about me."

Yumuko si Line.

"I guess you're okay now. Mauuna na kami." Said Marco. She just gave them a smile. Marco looked at me. He said na sumunod na lang kami sa kanila.

"Edward, pwede bang pakibantayan muna si Lyca? We need to buy food and water for her." Si Linds at hinila niya na palabas si Line.

"Please look after her." Line said seriously.

And now it's the time.

Looking at her, she looks so innocent as of this moment. It's like she's not capable of doing wrong for she really looks like an angel. But I don't know what's running on her mind right now. There's a possibility that her looks can be deceiving.

"Why are you staring seriously at me?" She said calmly yet overjoyed. Mas lumapit ako sa kaniya.

I saw how her reaction changed when I didn't answer her. I can feel the tension. The hotness from my head is starting to rise up oppositely making me very cold.