Chapter 2- Who is She?

Today, I was going to visit my first class in college. We had to learn boring stuff involving the history of dance and such. Sure, I like dancing but learning about the old stuff? Not on my list.

I was scanning around the classmates and I happened to see a girl with shoulder length hair. She looks... so pretty. Yah! Snap out of it, Momo. She's just an insanely beautiful girl in your class. Life lesson: Don't fall for a beautiful girl you don't know. First lesson, failed already. A girl next to her tapped on her shoulder and pointed at me. They both looked at my direction and I looked away. I heard them giggling and my face felt like it was on fire.

"Mina, Sana, is there something funny about the things we're learning? If so, why don't you speak up about it, hmm?" The teacher said. The whole room fell into silence. The beautiful girl spoke up first.

"We're both sorry for interrupting class, it won't happen again," she said. Her voice is so soft sounding. Why the heck am I falling for a girl I don't even know?

In the middle of class, the girl sitting next to me slipped a sticky note to me. It read, 'so you got caught staring?'
I looked at her, grinning. She smiled a big smile and extended a hand. I shook it and smiled back. She wrote on another sticky note and introduced herself. Her name was Kim Dahyun. I wrote on the same sticky note, introducing myself too.

Since we were still supposed to take class notes, I hurriedly wrote all the notes I missed. Yeah, it's messy but who cares? They're just notes... Dahyun continued to write too but little did I know, it was just a bunch of questions. The notes asked who I was staring at, my sexuality, my school 'status', dorm room, where I'm from, all those weird and personal questions.

Who were you staring at?
The girl on the left.

What's your sexuality?
...Gay.

You're school status?
I don't know, the weird one?

What's your dorm number?
Room 0649.

Where're you from?
Kyoto, Japan.

I gave her all the notes back and she read through them. She raised her eyebrows on one answer. I'm guessing it's the sexuality one... she finished reading and smiled. She told me to come closer and she whispered,"Her name's Myoui Mina."

Myoui Mina... what a lovely name. I felt my face pull up into a smile. Dahyun started to tease me, despite just meeting like a minute ago, and I continued doing the notes, my face flushed red. Thankfully, Dahyun kept quiet about it and we didn't get lectured.

Once class finished, I was going to head to the cafeteria. I finished packing up all my stuff and Dahyun asked, "Wanna join me? I'm sure you'll make good friends with mine."

"Is that alright? I mean, I'm kind of awkward.." I coward in disgrace.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. I promise, they're all nice and cool so, let's go!"

Dahyun led me to the cafeteria, making sure not to run into anyone or lose me. Not gonna lie, I was trying not to lose her. She's short like Chaeyoung. We made our way through the doorway, and now we were finally in. So much people to pass through... Luckily, Dahyun and me made it to the table first.

"Hey, I'll get lunch for both of us. What do you want?" She asked. Dahyun is so sweet.

"Jokbal, please," I said. As she left, I sat at the table, scared of the extra four seats. I looked around and in front of the table I was at, I saw her. Myoui Mina. We made eye contact yet again. I looked down at the table, hoping for Dahyun to come back soon. But instead, I heard Nayeon.

"Momo-ah!!" She shouted and hugged me, making me fall off my chair. I think the gods heard my plea.

"Ahahah, Nayeon-shi, what the hell!" I laughed. I didn't mind all the people staring or chuckling, it was funny. We both got up, sitting at the table.

"So, how was class?" Nayeon asked me.

"It was good. I met Dahyun and we became friends."

"Ahh, that dubu?"

"Dubu? What a cute nickname," in the midst of talking, Dahyun showed up with our food.

"Oh! Unnie, you're here already?" Dahyun asked.

"Of course! Why, did you miss your unnie?" Nayeon jokingly said.

"Who would miss a granny like you?" I heard Jeongyeon say. We turned around to see the tall girl smiling goofily.

"Yah!! Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon yelled in response.

"so, you found our table, Momo?"

"Ah, yeah. Dahyun-ah told me to come join," I responded while laughing.

"Don't ignore your unnie!"

"Oh, guys! I found out who Momo likes already!!" Dahyun literally announced to the whole cafeteria.

"Ahhh! Dahyun!" I covered her mouth. She licked my hand and said, "She like–" I covered it again.

"Dubu, I swear to god!"

"Likes M–"

"Dubu, please!" I pleaded.

"My–"

"I'll throw your food away!" I shouted. She sat down, surrendering. We continued eating, Nayeon and Jeongyeon laughing at the scene we caused.

"Where's Chaengie and Chewy?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Chaengie's doing her painting project right now, she said she couldn't make it today," Dahyun confirmed.

"And Tzuyu was here... I don't know where she went. Aish, that girl is always disappearing," Nayeon sighed.

"Well anyway, who do you like, Momo? Come on, you can tell me, I won't say anything," Jeongyeon begged me to tell her. I motioned for her, and Nayeon too, to come over and whispered Mina's name. They both squealed in response.

I don't know what I got myself into...