When You Meet #1

A/n: I'll be using female pronouns 

~HIS POV~

BEN Drowned - (3 years old)
Staring at the girl on the other side of the screen, I smiled. I'm surprised that a girl like her is so good at video games. I continued to watch before hearing the house door being slammed open. The little girl quickly turns off the television and hides under her bed. I turned my head to the side, wondering what was happening.

"You are under arrest!" Strong voices echoed throughout the house, causing the girl to cover her ears. A second later, the house was empty. The police drove off with the girl's parents, only leaving her behind. I slowly crawled out of the television and headed towards the girl.

"Monster! Don't hurt me!" I made eye contact with the girl before smiling.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I just saw everything that happened and I asked myself if you want to stay with me since you're alone." The girl frowns at me before shrugging.

"I have no other opinion," I smirked, holding out my hand.

"Come on, you can live with me. I got more games then you can imagine." With that, the girl smiles before taking my hand. "Excellent choice."

Bloody Painter - (4 years old)
I watched all the children and teenagers at the orphanage. I feel bad for them because some probably didn't want to come here, but I was also happy for them. They probably had some problems with their families and are happy to get away from them or not be with them anymore. One girl caught my attention the most. This girl looked broken.

She looks around for a while before quickly moving away from the group of other children. I continued to observe her, curious at what she was going to do next. Surprisingly, she is going full sprint towards my direction. I caught her quickly as she stumbled on a root.

"What are you doing? Be careful!" The girl looks at me before breaking down, sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry. I hated it there a-and I didn't wanna stay a-any longer." I looked at her arms to see bruises and some cuts.

"Are some bullying you?" The girl nods, burying her head into my chest. I rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. "Well, I guess you can live with me, how does that sound?" The girl rubs her eyes before smiling.

"Seriously?" I nodded, smiling. The girls jumps around before giving me a hug. "Thank you!"

Candy Pop - (4 years old)
I giggled, watching the little girl have nightmares. I was giving her nightmares about her fears and anything else a child would be afraid of. Shooting up, the girl woke up before glancing over at me. She was about to scream until I covered her mouth.

"Shh, you don't want to wake up the monster under your bed... do you?" I smirked with satisfaction, watching as she shook her head in horror. I tapped my chin, scanning the child before sighing. "Eh, you don't look good to eat. I guess I'll leave you be. This is all just a dream." I waved my hands in the air before the girl grabbed my arm.

"Please don't go! I don't wanna stay here! Everyone hates me here..." I raised a brow, snorting.

"You just expect me to take you with me?" The girl nods her head, making me sigh. "Fine! Come here." I grabbed ahold of the child before leaving her house.

Dark Link - (5 yrs/old)
"Please, just go away!" I screamed, tears rolling down my hot cheeks.

"Aw, why? Don't you wanna play a game with me?~" I watched as my dad's friend, Jones, took another step towards me, a smirk on his face. His brown eyes sparkled with something I didn't really know of, while his short brown hair was covered by a trucker hat. Hitting the wall behind me, I whimpered in fear, my knees trembling beneath me.