02

Ana struggled opening up the cap to the bottle of pills. She had a plan, she was going to take all the pills and hope to overdose. The thing was, she couldn't open up the bottle. It was like stuck or she just wasn't strong enough.

"Come on." she cried out. Ana was frustrated and exhausted. "Open!" she screamed hitting the pills to the tiled floor of the bathroom.

The pill bottle cracked and the pills scattered the floor. Ana breathed out and started picking the pills up. She took one, two, three, and swallowed them, stopping to breathe.

The bathroom door swung open and revealed Ashton, her older brother. His eyes widened and he immediately gathered what she was doing, he crouched down and pulled her to him. Ashton pulled Ana between his legs and she laid her head on his chest as he played with her hair comfortingly.

"What the hell Ana?" Ashton breathed out as she sobbed even louder.

"I'm sorry, I just. I just want to die and make everyone's life easier." Ana's voice came out forced.

"It wouldn't make anybody's life easier, it'd be harder. Ana, god damn it, you're scaring me. What if I didn't hear you screaming?" Ashton stressed kicking the pills.

Ana thought for a second, if Ashton didn't hear her, she'd be passed out. She would be on the verge of dying, that's what she wanted. She wanted to die. "I would've died." Ana shrugged like it was no big deal.

"I'm calling Luke." Ashton sighed standing up with Ana.

;

Luke has been here for an hour and he was lecturing Ana about how she has so much to live for.

"I just want to help you. I just don't know how, Ana. It's tearing me apart, how could you want want to take your own life? You're hurting me.." Luke spoke walking back and forth in Ana's bedroom.

"You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into, Luke. You know that I'm suicidal, that I just want to die. I have nothing Luke. My dad, he's gone, gone." Ana stands as well and Luke stops walking and stands in front of her. Ana's dad hasn't been around for about a year now. He died in a car accident, her dad was drunk and crashed. Ashton is like the only family Ana has, her mom doesn't care much as she should.

"You have me, Ashton, Calum, and Michael. We're all here for you, always will be." Luke grabs Ana's arms and looks at her wrists. His thumbs trail over the fresh cuts and scars, with a frown. Ana feels awkward and quickly pulls away, making Luke feel unwanted.

The door opened to reveal Ashton, once again. He looked between the two and walked in. "I got you a therapist, you'll see her every Wednesday and Friday. Starting tomorrow." Ashton tells Ana and she furrows her eyebrows.

"I don't need help, Ashton! I don't want help, I want to die! God, I hate everything!" Ana shouted walking away into the bathroom.

Ana opened up the drawers looking for her blades, when she remembered they were in her desk drawer. She walked back into her room, ignoring the looks Ashton and Luke were giving her. When she pulled out the box, Luke automatically knew what she was going to do. Before he had time to react and stop her, she was already locked in the bathroom.

Luke pounded on the door pleading for her to open up. He knew deep down she wasn't going to open the door, he just hoped she would. "Ana, you better open this damn door right now." Luke pounded even harder, sitting on the floor. Ashton came to his senses and ran downstairs to get the key to open the door.

Ana ignored Luke and his shouting, she just continued to cut. She breathed out each cut, it was relieving to Ana. As sick as it sounds, she loved the feeling of the blades cutting into her skin. Ana's blood dripped onto the floor making a mess, she was too out of it to even care. She was cutting continuously, her arms were bleeding too much, she moved to her thighs.

The door knob jiggled as Ashton opened it with the key. Even when it was fully open, Ana didn't stop. Luke crawled to her taking the blade from her hands not caring that he just cut himself, or that he was getting blood all over him. Ashton stood looking at them in disbelief, he has seen Ana cut, but not this much. Of course she has done a lot worse, he just never witnessed it, no one has.

"Oh my god." Ashton whispered grabbing a towel to clean the blood off her arms and thighs. Ana didn't react to how rough Ashton was cleaning the blood. She leaned into Luke's chest and cried. Ana hated to put everyone in this situation. Then again, it was always kind of their fault. They stood and always tried to help Ana, when she didn't want it.

All she really wanted was to die.

{so like, idk if this sucked or not. next chapter will hopefully be way better. thanks for reading, please vote and give feed back.

credits for the idea of this book goes to;

wтғ edιтѕ on vine. go check out her account it's amazing}