"God you're beautiful." He whispers before throwing me on the bed. He gets onto of me and start to attack my lips. My tongue fights his for dominance, he wins and continues to devour my mouth. His lips leave my own and he starts sucking on my neck. I let out a moan as he sucks on my sweet spot. One of his hands grip my ass while the other plays with my clit.

"Mhmm baby." I moan out loudly. Cade roughly rips off my undergarments making me smack his head.

"What the hell Cade!" He doesn't answer instead moves us so I'm on top of him with my ass facing him.

"Piccolo, you shouldn't have done that. I think you need a punishment."

"What kind of punishment, daddy?"

"How about fifteen spanks?"

"Are- are you sure? That seems like a lot."

"Relax, you'll like it. Now count and thank me after each one." Slap.

"One, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Two, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Three, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Four, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Five, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Six, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Seven, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Eight, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Nine, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Ten, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Eleven, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Twelve, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Thirteen, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Fourteen, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Fifteen, thank you daddy." By the end of this I was a wet, moaning mess. He never hit me enough to hurt me, just for it to sting a bit and to bring pleasure. He sticks one finger into me making me push my hips forward wanting more.

"Ahaha, greedy girls don't get the good stuff." He says before shoving another finger in my vagina. He shoves a third finger in and moves them around.

"Mhmhmh daddy." I moan out about to cum until Cade pulls his fingers out. He sticks his fingers in his mouth and sucks my juices off. I angrily glare at him, mad he didn't let me finish. He goes to the nightstand and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. I curiously look at him as he grab my wrists and handcuffs them to the bedpost.

"I'm going to fuck you all night long so you can't walk tomorrow." He says before moving his face down to my vagina. He start to eat me out making me pull his hair and moan loudly.

"PLEASE DADDY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why don't we go to a diner with Iken for breakfast?" Cade asks me as I straddle him, placing kisses on his chest.

"I would love that, and I'm sure that Iken will be thrilled to get to know his dad. While we are out we can get stuff for Iken's room." I tell him smiling and giving him a quick peck on the lips before getting up to wash the sex off of me.

"We can also look for a building to open your fashion store in." He says while joining me in the shower.

"Get out if you stay in we're never leaving!" I scold him reaching for the soap, which he grabs before me.

"Relax, I won't try anything if you won't." He tells me while shampooing my hair.

"Can't make any promises." I say before moaning while he massages my hair. I turn around so I'm facing him and kiss him.

" Weren't you just the one that said no sex?" He asks making me smirk.

"I changed my mind." I say before attacking his lips with my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting out of the shower I put on light jeans with a hole in the knee, a white tank low v-neck tank top, brown heels, and a brown hand bag. We are currently sitting in the diner that I first met Cade in. Him and Iken started talking about football a while back so I just zoned out.

"Yeah yeah I know... I do not Drake!.. Bye babe I love you too." I hear my former best friend say into his phone. I look towards the door and squeal getting up and running towards him. I jump onto him causing him to fall onto the ground, not expecting me.

"RYAN" I shout as he groans from getting thrown onto his back.

"Rem? I thought you were dead, when I never got the call that you made it I automatically assumed the worse." Ryan says his voice cracking.

"Before you do anything drastic just know that I love him and forgive him for everything. " I say talking slowly, making sure to get my point across.

"Forgive who? What the hell happened Remi?" Ryan says with anger, curiosity, and betrayal in his voice.

" Cade kidnapped me." I tell him knowing he will want to know more but not wanting to get into it with my son watching.

"And I have a son." I add hoping to calm him down.

"Did that bastard rape you?" Ryan asks clenching his his fists.

"No! Of course not Ryan, he may be a ruthless killer but he would never rape me. I'll explain everything later, I promise. However, in the meantime would you like to meet my son?" I ask him already knowing his answer.

"You better have named it Ryan."