Chapter Twelve

"Remi, babe are you done changing yet?" Cade asks from outside our bedroom door. At first i nod my head, but then I remember that he can't fucking see me and I'm a dumbass. I know that he's seen me naked before, but after going through all of this again, I'm not ready.

"You can come in." I say while looking in the mirror. I put on a mustard-ish skirt, black sweater, and black tight knee high boots. While looking in the mirror, Cade comes up to me and wrap his arms around my waist from behind. He starts to kiss my neck, his grip tightening on me as if I'll disappear in a second. This causes me to shudder, not from disgust or scaredness, but from lust. Normal people would shudder from the first to but Cade makes me feel safe. He makes me feel like nothing that happened in the past matter. Like we're the only two people on earth. It may seem crazy because of how many time that Cade has hurt me in the short time i've known him, but he does.

"You look beautiful." He whispers huskily in my ear making me ,once again, shudder.

"Thanks, Cupcake." I say smirking because I know he hates being called Cupcake. He growls, yes growls in response making me roll my eyes in response.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I say turning around to give him a kiss, but before I have the chance to turn around, Cade picks me up and throws me on the bed, causing me to laugh.

"Dammit baby, you don't know what you fucking do to me." He groans while laying on top on me, putting his elbows on each side of me so I don't take any of his weight. He starts kissing my neck and pulls my sweater off showing him my black lace bra. He cups my boobs and continue to kiss my neck.

"Hey Remi can i fuck your friend Jack." Tucker asks after he opens the door. Making me pull the covers over my top half and cade cover me. 

"Who the hell are you?" Cade groans confused as why a random dude is talking to me about fucking guys.

"Cade this is Tucker, Tucker this is Cade. Cade, Tucker helped me escape from Richard, he's also only seventeen." I tell him emphasizing the word seventeen.

"If he's only seventeen, why the hell was he in a gang?" Cade asks his voice full anger that Richard let a teenager, who's basically a child to him, be in a gang.

"You know HE is right here. Fucktard." Tucker says making Cade tense because of Tucker, a seventeen year old, disrespected him.

"Tuck, just go and fuck Jack. But please don't fucking get an STD. You've already had 3 this year." I say surprised that Cade hasn't killed him yet.

"Will he fuck me?" Tucker asks with hope in his voice. Me, being me decides to solve all of his problems for him.

"JACK, COME HERE, I FOUND SOMEBODY FOR YOU TO FUCK!" I shout loud enough for him to hear. Cade cringes because I accidentally screamed him his ear.

"IS HE HOT?"  Jack shouts back making me roll my eyes.

"COME AND SEE, BESIDES, EVEN IF HE WASN'T IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE GETTING ANY DICK!" I shout, making Cade cringe and chuckle at the same time. I love myself. Honestly I'm the fucking best. I hear  Jacks fatass run into the door, making it break. Yes, he broke the fucking door. Not on my room, luckily, but his.

"JACK DID YOU JUST BREAK MY FUCKING DOOR?" Cade shout pissed off.

"What peshh no, I would never, Cami did." Jack says nervousness lacing his voice. Who's Cami? Jack saying this makes  Cade jump up, causing my blanket to fall and me flash Jack and Tucker.

"When the fuck did she get back, why did nobody fucking tell me, and where the hell is she."  Cade yells with an emotion ,for once, I can't read.

"She's in the library with Carter." Tyler says popping his head in the doorway. Him saying this causes Cade to run past him and into the hall.

"Who's Cami?" I ask with a tinge of jealousy. 

"Cami is Cade and Carters' younger sister, she's had a rough life so they are very protective of her." Tyler tells me with love, hate, and sadness running through his eyes. 

"Oh." I say with relief that she isn't an ex or a crush.

"Fuck, Ty, I have to go to the doctors. Do you think that you can take me?" I ask remembering my... Current situation.

"Sorry Rem, but I think Cade would want to take you."Tyler says with pity in his voice.

"Oh. Okay, I guess I'll just wait." I say sad that I have to wait. Wait to find out if I'm still pregnant or if those monsters took my baby. They all just nod their heads and leave the room, closing the door behind them. Leaving me alone. Alone to start thinking about how horrible my life is. Yes, I have Cade, but he just left me in the blink of an eye. I know that he left me for his sister who he mustn't see that often but still. My mom has always told 

"If he can't stick by your side when you're broken and in tears, then he doesn't deserve to be by your side when you're happy and smiling." (I don't know if anybody has ever said this quote ,but I couldn't find one I liked for this so I just wrote down what I thought would be good. If somebody has said this quote please tell me so that I can give them credit!)   

And even though I love Cade I really don't want to do this. I don't want to be here. It's just too painful. What if I left? What if I went to Italy to be with my mom's family. I know that I must sound crazy. One minute I'm crying about how much I miss Cade, the next I'm thinking about leaving. But it's funny that sometimes you think the things you need really turns out to be hallucinations.

Right now I need to make a decision. Should I stay or should I go?

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!! 

Don't try to fight me on this, once Halloween is over it's Christmas. Yes, there is Thanksgiving, but there aren't cute socks for Thanksgiving so it's not as important. 

IT'S SUPPOSED TO FUCKING SNOW TOMORROW!!! IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy💋❄⛄🌲