Chapter eighteen

"Cade is she your wife?" I ask him once again tears threatening to fall. He sighs and run a hand through his hair.

"It's complicated piccolo, please let me explain." He says in a voice full of regret. In all honesty I would love to think that he married her for love, but I know that he married her to hurt me. After me not doing anything he gets the hint to continue.

"It was a month after you left, I drank constantly. Morning, night, whenever. I was drunk all of the time. One night at the bar I saw Daliah and she started talking to me. She said that we should get married. I wanted to hurt you so fucking bad and I didn't care about the coincidences. I didn't care if you knew about it, I just wanted to hurt you. The next day when I was sober, I immediately regretted it. I've tried and tried to get a divorce but she won't fucking sign the papers. Ever since then I have been trying to be better, and get over you. That is until you came home." He tell me in a broken voice. I could tell he regretted it, like really regretted it.

"Do you have the papers?" I ask in a emotionless voice. He nods yes and answer with a curious voice,

"They're in my office."

"Can you go get them?" I ask and he immediately goes to get them.

"Now Daliah, I would suggest that you willingly sign the divorce papers. If you don't there are many other ways I can persuade you to." I say in a sickly sweet voice.

"My hubby would never let you hurt me, he loves me." She says in her annoying voice.

"It didn't seem like he loved you last night, or this morning. Damn he really must love you because he loved me so much it seemed like he couldn't love anything more." After telling her this she goes to punch me, which I easily block.

"Aww sweetie, are you sure you want to fight me? I wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little face of yours that Cade loves." I say right before I block another punch.

"Remember the first time we met? When I won a fight against Cade? Well he is four times as strong as you so imagine how badly how I could hurt you." I say holding her wrist tightly so she can't move.

"Now, I will kindly ask you to sign the damn divorce papers one more time." She sacredly nods her head while I drop her wrist and Cade gives her the papers. Once she finishes signing it, she looks at Cade.

"I could help your needs way better than that... Thing. Ever could." She spats before storming out slamming the door.

"You know you're hot when you're jealous." He whispers in my ear from behind me. He places soft kisses on my neck causing me to let out a quite moan. I turn around and wrap my legs around him, attacking his lips with my own. He walks up the stairs and into our room not once breaking the kiss. Once in, he roughly pushes me against the door, closing it in the process. I hurriedly pull off his shirt while he unzippers the top of my dress. While he does this I remember my surprise that Cami got for me and Cade.

"Cade, I have to go to the bathroom first." I say hoping he thinks that I just need to pee. He nods his head and gently drops me. I scurry into the bathroom and put on my present. Not wanting to walk out in just this, I put on a robe to cover up some. I walk out to see Cade only in his underwear. He looks up from his phone and furrows his brows in confusion.

"Why do you have a robe on?" He asks standing up and trapping me between the wall and him..

"I have a present for you." I say in the best seducing voice I can.

"Oh really, and what might that me?" He questions smirking

"Back up a bit and I'll show you." He steps back a few steps and I bite my lip. Hesitantly, I drop the robe revealing my lingerie. Cade hungrily eyes my body before grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.