THIRTEEN

"I threw away your love letters
I thought it'd make me feel better
I finally got you out my bed
But I still can't get you out my head."

~SUMMER WALKER

The rain hit against Aaliyah window as she clinched on to Braylin tighter. They were both afraid of stormy weather.

Nights like this, Bahari cuddled with her but she was lonely. Bahari has his attention on his son only. They weren't friends or anything.

It had been three months and she had been without sex, affection, and the main drug, Bahari.

Aaliyah: your son needs you. He won't stop crying.

Bahari: otw

Aaliyah finally knew why baby mothers always pin things on their babies. It wasn't because they wanted to make the baby's father life miserable but they were in love with them and just wanted them around.

Aaliyah got up and hopped in the shower after putting Braylin in his jumper. She shaved, exfoliated, and oil her skin in coca butter. She threw on an oversized t shirt with no bra, just laced pink panties.

She sprayed her body with Love Spell and jogged down with Braylin on her hip.

When she opened it, Bahari was soaked but he still managed to look sexy as his chest heaved up and down.

"Dada!" Braylin cheesed.

"Dada wet, I got dry off, stink," he said taking off his black Timberland boots and hoodie.

Aaliyah came back with a towel and tried drying him off but he dodged her and took the towel from her. She was in the middle of saying something but he just took Braylin and played with him for awhile.

"I'm starting this modeling program," Aaliyah said suddenly. "For the summer."

"Okay," he said smartly. "You need me to keep Braylin or something?"

"No, I just—I don't know," she said picking at her nails.

Soon, Braylin fell asleep and Bahari put him in his crib. He was about to leave but Aaliyah blocked the door.

"Watch out," he said but she shook her head. "Aaliyah move, dude!"

"I want you!" She blurted out while grabbing his waist. He pushed her against the wall and they stared into each other's eyes. They're lips soon crashed into one another nd she quickly unbuckled his Gucci belt while he pulled her her t shirt up.

"Who here?" He asked picking her up.

"Me and you daddy," she moaned in his ear. He sat her down and she sat there confused when he pulled his dick out. He never made her suck his dick.

"Come on," he rushed pulling her head towards it. She furrowed her eyebrows but allowed his manhood inside her mouth. He pushed her head slowly until she had almost every in her mouth. She gagged and he pulled and this process repeated until he came and made her swallow it.

It was real uncomfortable and it hurt a little. She was way too upset when he pulled up his pants and left out.

"I hate you!"

•••

"You might look like a model, but you are all nothing close to a model," an old black lady said bluntly. She was one of the coldest in her day and she still has it in her.

She observed everyone and chose her favorites and the ones left over had to leave. It either was how unfit they were, how they held their posture, or if they weren't tall enough.