"Alright.... But I have to come with you!"

"But won't everyone know who you are?"

"I should be fine I have my wig on." He srugged and sadled a black horse. "Oh Marshall you might not want to ride that one! He's wild."

"It's fine. We have something in common." He got in the stirrups and put his hand to me. "Grab my hand." I did and I sat behind Marshall. I held on Marshall as we sped forward. After we went through the gate that had no guards around it, I looked back. I have never been outside the castle walls before. Sure I did go behind the castle to where the hills where but never into town. And I never went out this late either. As we got close to town we heard the sound of music and laughter. Once we to the town square we put up our horse we walked around a bit. Everyone was dressed up as a magical or demonic creature. Everyone except me who stuck out like a sore thumb. A man bumped into us.

"Oops! Sorry! Hey nice costume man!" He said to Marshall. Oh that

is why he want to come, he fits in...... Wait.

"Marshall do you feel-"

"Let's go get you a costume!" He said cheerfully. I was taken aback of how happy he was so I nodded and let him drag me to a shop.

"Hello! Welcome to costume shop! Everything is half off!" A man said smiling behind the conter.

"We need a costume for my friend here."

"How about this?" He picked out a witch costume and a bat costume. "They would go with your costume sir."

"Can we see what it looks like?" Marshall asked.

"Yup. Changing room is right there." He pointed to the doors that said 'Try it on!'. Marshall handed me the costumes and shoved me in a room.

"Marshall! I don't want to wear this! It's it's girly....."

"Hey we don't want anyone knowing who you are so just go with it." I sighed and let my pride as man take another beating. I put on the witch costume and the skirt was super short. The sleeves where long but there was a part of the dress where having a girls chest would be needed. Honestly I looked stupid in it. I put on the witch shoes, the hat, and the broom in hand. I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you done yet?" Marshall said in impatient tone. I sighed. I opened the door and showed Marshall how ridiculous this outfit looked. Marshall just stared at me without saying anything. I put the broom inbetween my legs.

"I'm on a broom! Broom broom!" Marshall laughed.

"Okay go try the other one on flat chest." I stuck out my tongue and went back to change. I took off the witch costume and pulled out the bat costume. It was a two piece.... Oh sweet apple pie I'm not trying this one!

"Marshall I like the witch costume. Can we get it?"

"Try the other one in first."

"But I can't it doesn't have enough fabric in certain...... Places......"

"Oh come on please just try it on!" I sighed and put it on. I put on the top that had tiny bat wings sticking out of the back. It wrapped around my chest, it was pink with black lace. The skirt was also short and pink. It had these weird strap things on my hips. What the cabbage! Why are girls skirts so short? Won't they get cold wearing this? What is the point of having them so short when it shows your butt! I put on the heels and the had little bat wings on the back. I looked in the mirror. I looked so........................... Odd? One of my strands of hair falling out. I just took off the wig and my curly hair popped out. I opened the door slightly. I was too embarrassed to show the outfit to Marshall.