Chapter 6

JACKSON POV

After that incident I still felt this energy flowing inside me and most of the pack members bowed their heads for what reason I don't know why.But every time I looked at one of them they showed their neck in submission. I left and went to dad's office to see if there was anything I had to do. On his desk there was a note it said: Hey son, I know this might seem a little much but could you do the paper work that's in my desk drawer? Thanks!Love you, H-crew. Dad calls himself H-crew but I don't know why anway I pull out the paper work and do it after 2 hours I finish the paper work and go downstairs to see how the pack members are doing. As I was walking down the stairs the two betas from before came and bowed on their knees." Alpha we know we have been rude and we're sorry." They both say at the same time. " Lift your heads I forgive you but if you ever make fun of my parents again you will be punished." I say. "Yes alpha!" They both say in fear and show their necks. I continue walking down the stairs I see little children running around while the adults talk and hang out. While all teens walk up to me and ask questions like ' Are you still mad' or 'what did they do to make me mad' Feeling cornered I walk away into the kitchen and I start to look in the fridge and take a lot of food so that everybody can have some (I guess it's a bad habit) and cook.

Did you guys get the joke?