PROLOUGE

JACKSONS POV
-------------------------
Hi my name is Jackson.Just Jackson because I don't have a last name.I am a omega.The lowest rank in the pack.I am hated because of being a omega and by my apperance.It's not my fault I have silver eyes and silver long hair that goes down to where my behind is and it's not my  fault that I have a small body but slightly big hips.I was literally born with these features I can't help this.

Because of my status in my pack they don't let me go to school but I was able to teach myself to read and write.So When I run away from here I can get a job hopefully.The alpha's sons birthday is today so I have to make a feast of food for my pack and other packs as well.I get up and limp to to the kitchen from my room in the attic.Which is basically like a cell for prisoners it's in the worst condition.My ribs were burning so bad I almost fell.But I kept it together and finished the food and I finished up making and setting up the decorations.I went out of the pack house and went to to the lake and washed off.After that I went back to my so called room.I put on the outfit that the alpha makes me wear when I serve the food and drinks.

(time skip)

HUNTERS POV

Man! I'm so excited to meet to my mate.I hope he or she is strong and sweet and kind because they will be my future luna.They need to be of a Beta rank.Why do you consider the gender of the mate will be a boy or a girl?It's because I am Bi but slightly more for guys.But anyway It's time to go and see my party.I walked down the stairs slowly admiring the work and effort put into my party.Mom and Dad did a great job decorating my party.I walk to my dad when he gives a speech about my birthday and finding my mate.Dad tells all unmated wolves to gather to the front.The most sweet scent filled my nose.It was the smell of chocolate and vanilla.(go get mate!find mate!Mark mate!Take  mate now!) My wolf Henry shouted!ok Henry calm yo tits down!I replied.I am a male wolf! Whatever!

I walked toward a boy with silver hair that goes down to his butt.And his silver eyes are amazing.But sadly he is a omega the lowest rank you can have.I can't have a omega as mate and luna so I have to reject him.(No!Don't reject my mate!stupid human!)My wolf yelled at me!But it's too late to stop I already did it."I Hunter Willams future alpha of the Green silver pack reject you Jackson as my mate and future luna"after I said that there were gasps and then everyone started laughing.But it stopped when Jackson was giving out a strong energy.Stronger than an alphas energy when they are mad.

His hair was flowing up in different directions and a green energy was flowing out his body.His silver eyes are glowing.It's scary to watch with your own eyes.Jackson held out his hands and green fire came out of it.I jumped to the side while people behind me did the same.The fire burned the door and went outside to the grass still burning.People around started to get terrified.Jackson then began to speak"YOU!"he pointed at me with rage in his eyes."YOU!I WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR A MATE THAT WOULD LOVE ME BUT YOU REJECTED ME!he yelled.His voice was no longer the adorable voice.It was now dark and laced with power.It almost made me submit to him.Jackson held up his finger at me and flicked it up and I went up to the ceiling.I fell down and my chest felt like it was crushed.Jackson flicked his finger to the right and I got a deep cut in my left arm.I screamed in agony at the pain that I felt in my left arm.Usually my arm would be healed by now but for some reason it wasn't working.

Jacksons POV

HE REJECTED ME! US!Stop hurting mate!and please calm down!I don't want to see our mate hurt anymore!I'm hurting our mate?But how did this happen.I'm not that strong am I?I ran and ran away from the pack and never looked back I don't want to hurt our mate like this.(grass is burnt and fire is gone just so it makes sense.)