Chapter 2

JACKSON POV

The two men who called me a rouge grabbed both my arms and started drag me.It didn't last for long because the man with bronze hair growled and the two men whimpered letting go of me.The man is most likely an alpha since the two men feel like betas due to the aura I feel.

Bronze haired man Pov

His scent smells just like my wive and I combined and his hair is silver just like my wives'.Only wolves with powers have different colored hair.I looked back to see my two betas dragging my son and I growled.HOW DARE THEY DISRESPECT MY SON.And they know he's my son because he has the mark of Argenti.The mark of Argenti are two lighting symbols that have many  different colors depending on a persons  inner kai."You will be treat my son with respect understand!"I said in the mind link "yes alpha"They replied.we kept walking until we made it to my pack grounds.

Jackson Pov

The three men had let me to their pack grounds and as I was walking people bowed down to the bronze haired man."Alpha!We are happy to know you've found your son."His son!Maybe there's someone behind me there's no way I'm his son it makes no sense.My parents had died I don't understand.The alpha turned to me "I want you to meet my wife and let you get comfortable in my pack.

Hunter Pov

My arm still hasn't healed and I'm starting to feel the effect of the rejection.My dad walked into my room with fear in his eyes. "What's wrong dad?" "Your mate is the son of Jvonnie Lux the alpha of the Onedrop pack which explains the power we saw.If the alpha of this pack finds out what we have done to his son our pack will be destroyed since there pack is stronger than ours."

What have I done?

I know this is short but this all I could write since I have a limited amount of time but I have a question.should I update this book every sunday?