'Beneath my skin'

Tobirama stared the attacker in the eye,  not minding the kunai that was shoved into his hand,  or more like he shoved his hand over it,  stopping the weapon from killing his last brother,  holding the weapon between bleeding fingers, blood dripping down and creating a puddle. 

Apparently, the Hogoromo clan had thought that they could get rid of his brother and clan while they were busy fighting the Uchihas,  on that very moment the battle stopped,  everyone staring at him as he glared at the foolish shinobi holding the weapon. He could feel somethng shifting underneath his skin,  could feel the blinding rage and the want to kill,  kill-spill-blood-make-them-pay-blood-blood-blood- blood.  He can feel his breath getting quicker,  his hand trembling as the blood suddenly stopped dripping,  the droplets freezing in midair,  floating.  He could hear Hashirama calling for him,  begging him to calm down but he knew it was too late.  He disapoeared into the puddle of blood, the Shinobi that had attacked stood there,  paralyzed.

Suddenly a hand shot out of the bloody puddle behind the man,  the man screeched as he was dragged in,  a second later his mangled body beeing thrown out of another puddle of blood.  Suddenly everyone noticed the blood arround then, the attacking Hogoromo stood alarmed and suddenly the blood moved in a swift whip, impaling one of the Hogoromo and spilling more blood.  More and more fell to wildly spinning liquid,  impaling every member of the clan,  suddenly something shot out of a puddle,  Tobirama was there but it wasn't him all the same,  blood twisted arround him as blind rage consumed him,  his skin shifted,  creating a raging white and red storm arround him until it settled into an inhuman creature,  lizard-like skull of a head with glowing red eyes,  long prongs pointing behind his head,  wild, stormy furr covering an inhuman body, neck to shoulders and spine,  the rest covered in scales the same stormy color as the rest.   long slender arms with long claws,  stormy grey in color like the rest of him with the claws a pure white.  The rest of his body was a raging storm,  forming into a long tail-like shape,  white and red lightning going down the strange shape.  The creature,  Tobirama,  screeched,  red marks forming on the skull-like head, the same ones he has as a human.  The Uchihas looked at the Senju,  who were solemnly backing away from the creature,  grimacing and turning their heads away.  Hashirama himself was looking sadly at what was his brother.  "Stay Calm. " He called to Madara.  "Don't attack... Neither you or your clan are his target."

Izuna gulped audibly,  what if he had done something like that in the middle of a fight? Would he also find himself,  mangled,  shredded in his own pool of blood with a monster standing over him? 

The creature,  Tobirama,  roared an ear-piercing shriek,   making everyone cover their ears at the high,  inhuman pitch of the screech. 

In a mare moment he disappeared,  scales shining as he suddenly disappeared from view,  body after body fell,  twisted between strong jaws,  heads bitten off,  hearts ripped out,  claws impaling their lungs.  Body after body fell until only the monster was left standing along with the Senju and the Uchiha. 

Hashirama stepped forward and Madara wanted to drag him back,  Tobirama's head snapped to him, the growl ceasing.  Hashirama smiled at him sadly. 

"Come on Tobi,  it's ok.  No one is going to hurt you or me.  You can calm down."

Much to the Uchiha's disbelief ,  Tobirama indeed grew calmer,  the storm that was the lower part of his body calming along with the rest.  The creature swiftly jumped in front of Hashirama,  the lower part of his body hovering high above the ground as he seemingly slythered through the air half way.

Hashirama smiled and outstretched his hand,  petting the skull-like face. Tobirama's reaction was immediate,  the storm that was his body calming down,  the scales shimmering and became pearly white along with his fur,  the fur arround his neck disappearing with whisps of grey. The grey prongs turning white,  the storm that was the lower half of his body calming down to reveal long,  slender white,  scaled legs with claws and joints like a cat.  Long white tail with fur on it's tip swayed slightly,  the fur on it's end seemingly consuming the last of the storm,  the head turned from skull-like mask to a face covered in scales with fur on top,  red eyes and red markings.

What was standing in front of them was a dragon,  from the raging creature of bloody storm into a creature of the skies.

Hashirama smiled at his brother as he nuzzled him.  He unspoken 'i'm sorry' was understood. 

"It's ok Tobi,  be both know you have no control over it once you loose your temper."

Tobirama seemingly grumbled in embaressement before cirlcling his brother once,  his body on it self was the size of a horse but the tail that added to his massive lenght.  His hind legs tucked close as the lower part of his body floated even tho it was no longer the mass of storm clouds.

Madara looked at Hashirama as he and his clan stood there akwardly,  Madara cleared his throat and both Hashirama's and Tobirama's heads snapped to him, whisps of grey seemingly escaping from underneath Tobirama's scaly skin but stopped once Hashirama placed a calming hand on his neck. Hashirama gave him a sheepish grin and Madara raised an eyebrow.  Hashirama sighted as Madara glanced at Tobirama before the Senju opened his mouth.  "He's adopted." was the explanation he got,  Tobirama almost choked on a snort and Madara and Izuna raised eyebrows and looked at him as if saying: No shit Sherlock. Hashirama once again scratched his neck sheepishly before nudging his ratherly bored looking dragon brother.  He gave him a look as if asking: Do i have to?  And Groaned as he got an unimpressed stare.  With whisps of white light the massive form of the Dragon formed to shape of a human.  However unlike before the change he did not have his armor on,  only a white kimono shirt and black pants,  feet bare. 

Hashirama pouted and frowned at his brother's attire. 

"What?" The younger asked.  "That armor is bulky and uncomfortable,  can't move in it for the life of me." He continued talking as he sretched his limbs,  popping sounds following.  Hashirama just gave him a scolding look again.

"But you can get hurt!"
His only replie was a very unimpressed stare. 

Meanwhile while the two bickered Madara was in emotional turmoil.  Becouse damn it,  that kimono shirt revealed so much skin it should be illegal.  Suddenly the peace thing sounds much more appealing.