"I believe it would be best, but you have to remember that you can't be forced to do anything. Moving at your own pace is alright. No matter how long it takes."

"You're a great advice giver." She laughed and I smiled. "How do you do it?"

"I've learned a couple things in my years of life."

"Thank you. For everything. I really appreciate it,"

"No problem, Callie. You know Dylan's still with you because I love you too much, right?"

"I'm only with Dylan because I like you. You're a great advice giver and your desserts are the best." The two of us laughed for a long time.

"He loves you so much." She told me, the conversation becoming serious.

"I love him, too. More than anything."

"So I'll be looking for a wedding invitation soon?"

"Probably not. As you know, a lot has been going on." She sighed into the phone.

"A mother can only hope." I smiled. "Tell everyone I said hello, okay?"

"Will do."

"And tell my son that I want to see a ring on your finger soon." I laughed and blushed a little. "Remember to keep a positive mind, sweetheart. I'll talk to you soon."

"Alright, Mrs. O. Thank you for everything. Again. Bye." I slid my phone into my coat pocket.

Conversations with Lisa always made me feel better.

Although I loved that conversation, I wish it would've been with my mom. Every time I did try to talk with her she would always ask about my health and tell me how I should see a doctor. It gets annoying.

I pulled my legs up to the bench and sat Indian style. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, letting out a breath. The roof was where I loved to come in situations like this. I've came here a lot recently.

The roof door opened and footsteps got louder as they made their way to me. I opened my eyes to see Dylan looking down to me.

"Your mom said that she wants to see a ring on my finger soon."

"She's been telling me that a lot." I laughed and placed my head on his shoulder as he sat next to me. "Is everything alright?" I sat up and looked to Dylan. "You seem..." He smiled and pushed some hair behind my ear as the wind blew it in my face. "Happier."

"Your mom just told me some positive outlooks." I smiled and shrugged as Dylan looked at me knowing there was more behind my happiness. "She told me that I was a smart, beautiful young lady that has gone through a lot. She also told me that you love me. A lot."

"It's all true." He smiled and ran his thumb across my cheek. "Every single thing."

"Even how you're only with me still because your mom won't let you break up with me?" I bit my lip watching his response.

"That's not true. I'm still with you because I love you. My mom has nothing-"

"Babe, I know." He placed his forehead on mine. "I need to go to the hospital."

"What's wrong?" He looked at my body, searching for any signs of me being hurt.

"Babe, I'm not hurt." Dylan sighed in relieve. "I need to talk to Scott."

"Are you ready for that?" I looked down to our intwined hands.

"Yeah. You and I both know that me staying at home isn't going to do me any good for trying to get on with life. Anywhere I go there will most likely be a pregnant lady or a baby. It's going to hurt, I know that, but I need to get through this." I looked up to him and he was smiling. "Because my nephew is coming home soon and I want to play with him and compete with Ren for being the best aunt."