Chapter 20

Okay, let me just say that the updates are horribly slow. I feel like I say this at the beginning of every chapter... I want to thank all of you that wished me a happy birthday (yes, I understand that it was like a week or so ago). I wanted to comment on every comment, but wattpad told me that I was posting things that they didn't like. *sigh*

FILWMBFF REACHED 1M READS!!! I was freaking out when I found out. I want to thank all of you for that too. I love all of you! I never thought my book would've gotten that many reads. I didn't even think it was going to get 100 to be honest.

Are you a 5SOS fan? My sister is doing a preference thing for them and is also taking requests. So if you're looking for something new to add to your library and like 5SOS go check it out. Her username is weird (believe me I've told her about it) but it's ConcertSlut. Even if you don't read it go write a message on her profile telling her that I sent you. Write her really weird crazy stuff! Please? For me? Haha, if you do comment below and I'll follow you if I'm not already! :)

Thank you my lovely readers! Love ya!

Love, El

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** That Night ***

"How long does this usually take?" Ryan asked as he laid his head on the back of the uncomfortable hospital chair.

"It depends." Dad replied with a yawn.

"I'm starving." Kyle said standing up. "Anybody want anything?"

"Coffee." Everyone around me said.

"So coffee trip! Who wants to-"

"I'll go!" Ryan and Luke jumped out of their seat and ran out of the lobby.

I looked back down to the ground.

"Call me if anything happens." Kyle told dad. "Callie?" I looked up to my brother's concerned stare. "Tea? Hot chocolate? Coffee?"

"Surprise me." I have him a small smile and he nodded before walking out. I turned to my side to look out the window.

"Babe," Dylan began, but before he got to finish the door to the lobby opened. Everyone watched towards it.

A man in his early thirties stepped through and looked around the lobby. An older couple, three men, and two woman stood up.

"Daddy!" A little girl ran to the man still in a hospital gown. He kissed the girl's head. "Is mommy okay?"

"She's just fine. So is your little sister." The girl's smile grew. The man looked to the group. "Would you all like to meet little Ashley?"

The door then opened again and a women in a wheelchair was being pushed by a very happy man. In the woman's arms were two little girls, one in pink and one in purple. The man leaned down and kissed his wife's head.

I stood up from my seat and walked out of the lobby. I walked past the elevator and opened the door to the stairs, trying to get down them quickly.

"Callie!" Before I could push open the door to the main floor I was stopped. Dylan stared down at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"What happened?"

"Is everything okay?" Josh asked stopping when he saw us. I looked past Dylan to see that Zac and Wes had followed.

Dylan brought my face back to his.

"Baby, I need you to stay strong. For me."

"Dylan,"