Chapter 33

Hey! Wassup! Hello! How is everyone? It's been quite a while, I must say. But honestly, I've had some writing recently for this book. I'm also really busy.

And I really hate to say this but this chapter will be the last one for a couple of weeks. NO THE BOOK IS NOT ENDING. NO THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK FOREVER. I'm just moving into college this week and I'm not entirely sure when I'll be coming home again. So until then be safe, have fun, don't get into too much trouble, read, uh do fun things, make memories, ear your veggies, and enjoy this chapter!!!

Some of you have been asking for something similar to this. It may not be what you were looking for, but it's close and will work for now.

I love you all and will have a chapter up hopefully in a couple weeks.

Love, El

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked.

Why would she ask that? She knows that would never happen.

Groaning, I put my hands in my hair. She knows there's no one else but her.

"Dylan? You okay?" My head shot up as I recognized Lauren's voice.

"What are you doing here?" She set her purse on the counter and took a seat across from me.

"Scott asked me to come by and take care of Jonas. He said Callie left last night and you weren't in any condition to take care of him."

"I would've been fine to take care of him."

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I slouched down in the seat and played with my fingers.

"Callie. We got into an argument last night and she left. She wants to start a family, but I said I wasn't ready." I paused and ran a hand through my hair. "She asked me if I was cheating."

"Are you?" My head shot up and she put her hands up. "Just checking, Dylan. Why don't you want a family?"

"I do. I want to start a family so bad with her. We already have a house and we are engaged. I-I'm just scared. She's already had a miscarriage. What if it happens again? I don't know if I can handle it again." She reached out and put her hand on top of mine.

"Nobody knows if that will happen again, Dylan. But you can't not have children because of that."

Lauren's right. I can't keep thinking that Callie will have another miscarriage because if I do then we may never have children and that's something that I don't want.

"Thanks." She smiled and stood up, going over to the coffee pot.

I picked my cup of coffee up and took a drink, only to spit it back in my cup. It was cold and gross. After dumping it in the sink, I poured myself a new cup.

"Where is your fiancée anyways?"

"Probably at your parents house."

"Since Callie isn't here do you wanna hear my wedding plans?" My eyebrow raised and I shook my head.

"Not right now, to be honest. Plus I'm sure Callie wants to hear them before me."

"Okay, so we are planning on having a big wedding," I sigh as she goes on anyways.

"Dylan?" I look up from my script and smile after the door closes. She's home.

"In our room." Setting the papers down, I decide to meet her halfway.