Chapter 17

I know what all of you are thinking right now.... YAS SHE UPDATED! And that is what you've all been waiting for. As you could probably tell I deleted a chapter or two from the book. Don't worry, they weren't that important.

But taking that little break has given me time to think about what's going to happen throughout this book. No, I will not tell you.

OH MY GOD! TEEN WOLF CAME BACK ON! (If you have not watched it yet I suggest you skip this right now!) I'm still trying to decide if Malia should be with Stiles. Like did you not see the part where they were in the Jeep and Malia said she would never leave him?! Poor Lydia! My heart literally broke. (My OTP are Lydia and Stiles if you couldn't tell) Then when Allison was mentioned... I can't deal with this. And then Derek is teenager Derek?! WTF! I'm still trying to figure out why Jeff Davis hates us all.

Also, I want to give a shoutout to mollybrown226. She had placed 2nd in my cover contest. Sorry, this had taken a lifetime to do. Everyone go follow her and read her stories!

Wow, this is a long authors note... So maybe I should stop this boring authors note and let you read? I mean it has been a few weeks. I just hope it meets all of your expectations...

Enjoy, my lovely readers! I love you all!

Love, El

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up to the sound of voices in my apartment is not the way I like to wake up. My definition of a perfect way to wake up is normally waking up. You know. When you're done sleeping.

I guess today was just one of those annoying days that took me back to when I lived at home.

"No!" Someone yelled. Yeah, going to sleep won't be happening for me. I sat up and looked around the room. Maybe staying in bed all day wouldn't be so bad. Then I remembered what Dylan had asked of me.

I can't shut him out. Or anyone else for that matter. I've caused too much trouble. Shutting people out is something that I have been doing for too long now.

This is just as big for Dylan, as for me. He's probably hurting as much as I am.

He is so strong. I have no idea how the hell he does it. I would be a mess. Technically I am, but you know what I mean.

I ran my hand through my hair before standing up to get dressed. I looked into the mirror hanging from the closet door.

Why do these things happen to me?

I sighed and closed my eyes. After opening them I shook my head and took a breath.

"Go out there and don't be depressing. Be bubbly." I told my reflection. "Don't shut anyone out either. You're good at that. Too good." I nodded and slowly walked to the door.

I looked around our apartment. Everyone was here. No lie. My parents, everyone of my siblings, Zac, Clara, Julia, Luke, Josh, Emma, Caity, Crystal, Holland, Posey, Seana, Hoechlin, and Colton. Why was everyone here? The apartment isn't big enough for all of us.

"Callie," My mom said and ran up to me. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. "Honey, are you okay?" She asked as she held me at arms length.

I looked around for Dylan. When I spotted him he gave me a small smile.

"Sweetheart?" Dad asked now next to mom and I. I nodded, then cleared my throat.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"We were so worried about you." Mom said a tear falling onto her cheek. She looked down to my stomach.

Dad pulled her away before she could say something.