Chapter 10: Dreams Do Come True

They both looked at each other, feeling their bodies touching. His feelings for her were now infused with the sexual nature of the beast, intensifying his urge to penetrate her. Her feelings are infused within her powers, causing her powers to encase them in a cocoon. Nothing is destroyed nor imploded. The stage was set for them to finally be lovers and friends. Raven breaks the silence by saying in a lustful tone "I'm ready when you are. Show me what you can do." He replies confidently "Alright mama. You're going to get what you asked for. If I'm hurting you, let me know, okay?" She replies "Okay Gar." with a content smile. 

"Here we go" as he said while penetrating her slowly. She pushed her purplish/bluish nails in his skin while he was entering inside her. She moans and claws his arms as he pushes 4 inches through. He remains still for a few seconds, allowing herself to adjust to him. When she felt ready, she signaled that she was good. He begin to slowly thrusts into her, feeling how wet she was from the foreplay. She moans from the slow and steady thrusts, feeling the waves of pleasure throughout her body like a ocean with strong currents. "Go..faster..please" as she could just barely get those words out. The Changeling whispered in her ear "Okay mama" as he increased the speed. Raven at the very moment was in a bliss of pleasure. She moaned and clawed his back and arms while he was being the beast in her bedroom. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head while wrapping her legs around his waist.

Beastboy lowered himself onto her body as he licked, kissed and nibbled on her neck. She encased the back of his head with her right hand while clawing his back again with the left one. At this point, Beastboy has increased speed and power in his thrusts. Unknowingly, he was about to make her climax soon. Raven couldn't help but move her hips while on her back to his rhythmic pumping. The sensations she was feeling abruptly signaled her legs to shake, unwrapping the Changeling's waist. Her moans were getting louder and she sometimes screamed because the sex was feeling so good to her. She didn't even care if she woke up the rest of the team from their slumber. At this moment, she knew that she was having the time of her life. Beastboy was all she was caring about right now. He was making her feel so good and pleasing every urge that she had suppressed over the years. By now, Beastboy's back was covered with claw marks, some of them slightly bleeding. "Yea Rae, you got what you wanted, didn't you? as he said seductively in her ear. She replied "Yes Gar! (moaning) I got! (moaning) what I wanted! Just don't stop! (Moaning while begging) I'm going! (Gasp) to cum soon babe!"

Beastboy whispers in her ear "Yea mama, I'll keep going. Seeing you cum (gasps) might make me cum (Moans slightly). The whispering in her ear was so hot to her, sending chills down her spine. She moans louder with the increasing feeling for a future climax. Not long after, She say to him "Beastboy! (Moaning and panting) I'm cumming!" Her whole body shakes from her orgasm as he continues the steady pace. She screams at the top of her lungs with her eyes shut, feeling the euphoria taking place everywhere. The changeling continues his pace as she moans and screams after her orgasm. Her pussy was making Beastboy feel so great. It was like he had dipped in the sea because she was so turned on, especially after she climaxed. 

Now it was his turn to feel the euphoria that his lover felt and is stilling feeling. Raven knew this, allowing herself to speak without thought. "Gar, I'm ready! (moaning) for you! (moaning louder) to fill me up(Screams)!" The changeling responds "You're going (panting) to get your (panting) wish because (moaning) I'm about to..(Screaming). Beastboy climaxed with his eyes slightly rolling back into his head while on top of his lover. She could feel the tension from his muscles while he was exploding inside her. 

At last, the dream became a reality. They both were wore out from the intense pleasures that they were giving each other and laid on opposite sides of the bed, looking at each other. They held hands as they laid there to recuperate from the sex. Raven, being out of breath, said "Gar..you're so..good. Fuck!..I'm still shaking..right now." Beastboy, out of breath as well, replies "Rae, you..felt so..good. I..couldn't help..but give..you what you..wanted" as he smiled. Not so long after, they immediately drifted to sleep with their hands connected.