Chapter 6: As The Fires Crossed

He slowly made his way to her lips, causing Raven to blush slightly. With their eyes locked on each other's, their face were coming closer together. Their lips finally met and it sent Raven into a shock. She never felt anything that felt so good to her, almost making her not wanting to stop for air. Beastboy pulled back just in time so that they both to comprehend what happened and breathe.

(Beastboy's Mind) ....She is so beautiful. Her lips are sooooo soft, yet blissful. Her eyes are..they are leaving me speechless. This..this feels so right. She may be a tad bit creepy, but I don't mind that. I can definitely overlook that. And her body..so toned yet petite.

Raven can't believe her eyes. She didn't ever think that it would happen this way nor did she think it would happen. Her emotions are not..out of control for once. Raven becomes aware of this and is very dumbfounded. Love appears in her thoughts and tells Raven "See Raven, nothing is destroyed nor out of control. Everything is in one piece my dear." Raven asks Love "What happened? Nothing is shattered, blown to pieces or destroyed. My room..the tower..it's still intact." Love in return tells her that in the process of this event, the emotions that she ever had were now combined together to make Raven wholesome. 

With this information, she sheds a tear and leans her head into Beastboy's shoulder, confusing him. He asks "Rae..what's wrong? Is everything okay?" Raven nodded her head in his shoulder to signal that she is fine. She then raises her head to look at Beastboy. Followed from a kiss, She said "Beastboy, you don't know what you did when you kissed me, but when you did, your kiss somehow merged all the emotions that I have to make me whole. In other words, your kiss was key to me becoming whole with my emotions. And honestly, you may just be the person I'm destined to be with." 

Beastboy looked at Raven as if he couldn't believed what she said. "Rae, how do you figure that? I only kissed you. How can you be so sure?" Raven looked at him with a small smile, saying "Beastboy, I've been kissed before by a couple of guys. None of their kisses ever felt like yours. Your kiss doesn't feel tainted with ulterior motives. Your kiss felt..pure." Hearing this information, the changeling is shocked. 

(Beastboy's Mind) Dude!! Not only can she feel my emotions!! She can tell if my kiss is genuine and pure!! That's..unbelievable! Keep your cool man! Keep your cool man! You got this..

Beastboy, surprised by the information, tells Raven "Raven, I didnt know that you can tell if a kiss is pure. That's..amazing."

She scoffs at him saying "Well, I am an empath after all."

"No No No Raven! Not like that. I mean that I didn't know that was an extent of your powers. Speaking of power, the room is still in intact. Is this part of you being one with your emotions?"

She replies with a nod. "Gar, can I feel that kiss..again?"

Beastboy replies " Yea Mama. I want you to"

They both kiss again, this time Beastboy pulls Raven in by her ass and Raven pull him with her arms around his neck.

The kissing intensifies as her powers come to life. Instead of destroying her room, she was able to harness her powers to light the candles and lock the door. Her wanting for Beastboy gradually became stronger, surrounding them both in a giant cocoon with her powers. Beastboy noticed this, but paid it no mind because he was with somebody that he longed for. 

They both looked at each other with seduction and lovingness. They both knew that the dreams that they had would eventually become true in this present moment.