"Aweee nothing big~ just you and you only baby~" he pinned Jeno to the wall and his face became so close to the older who are having a hard time breathing because of how close they are to each other.

"F-Fuck off..."

"Nah, I'd rather fuck you~"
*this is not a smut fanfiction ;)*

___

Jungwoo and Mark arrived in Donghyuck's room where he was laying on his own bed, completely pale.

Mark sighed before brushing Donghyuck's soft cheek, looking at his face with eyes full of love.

"ᵒᵏᵃʸ ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵘ, ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᶦˢ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ʰᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ." Jungwoo commanded, Mark sat on a chair next to Jungwoo and gave him his hand while closing his eyes.

Jungwoo looked at Mark and Donghyuck with his cute smile before taking Mark's hand and holding it.

He then closes his eyes and began to observe Mark's energy, making the one who's being observed began to feel weak.

Mark endured all of his pain because this is for her beloved one, the one who's already pale and almost lifeless, on the bed, waiting for Mark to come and save him.

"ᴬˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ..."

Mark felt really weak, it feels like all of his energy is out, all of it is gone. Since Mark is a vampire, he's strong enough to endure the pain that's stabbing his stomach and head deeply.

"ᴳᵒᵒᵈ ʲᵒᵇ ᴹᵃʳᵏᵉᵘ, ᶦᵗˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ. ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃʸ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ." Jungwoo lets go of Mark's hand as he smiled.

Mark opened his eyes, looked at his white pale hand. He fixed his blurry *the* vision before grabbing his head that's hurting way too much.

Renjun and Jisung only looked at their friend who's really trying to protect the one he loves. Mark is such a mature adult for them, Mark is their leader and their parents at the same time. Not saying that Mark is old, he just makes them feel comfortable when they are around him.

Chenle keeps on looking at Donghyuck to make sure what Jungwoo did work, but Donghyuck hasn't even moved and opened his eyes.

Mark felt the pain trying to hurt him more and more, he tried to stand up from the chair while holding his head, but then he fell to the ground, shocking the people there.

Jungwoo stayed calm because he knew that this will happen, its the risk.

"Mark hyung!" Chenle shouted and
helped the older up on his feet.

"Are you okay?" Renjun asked the older whos now holding his head, trying to stay balanced.

"Y-yeah, just a little bit..drained out."

"Hyung, look!" Chenle screamed and his dolphin's voice made a comeback after a while of worrying. 

There was Donghyuck, lifting one of his hand up, forming a finger heart and shooting it to Mark.

Being a playful boy he is, he even winked at Mark. Making all of them kunfused. Like, he just woke up after a few days not moving his body and opening his eyes.

Jungwoo then smiles before making his way out and closed the door.

Mark widened his eyes, ran towards Donghyuck, stumbling like crazy making Jisung, Chenle, and Renjun worried more about Mark's weak condition right now.

"Hyuck! I-I miss you!" Mark shouted, then groaned after feeling the sharp pain inside his body stabbing him.

"Bitch, I'm back." Donghyuck said, standing up immediately.

"I can't believe that he's a human." Chenle said, Renjun turned his head towards Chenle before glaring at him, his eyes about to pop off.

"Chenle you-"

Jisung facepalmed before sighing, looking at his mate idiotic way of thinking.

Like, Chenle, hun, that wasn't necessary and it was said at the wrong time.

"Chenle, bro, I'm disappointed in you." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with y'all?" Mark asked them, making them want to ask Mark back.

"What do you mean?" The three of them said in unison, excluding Jisung who's not giving any ducks. Yeah, ducks.

"Y-You're not a-angry?" Renjun approached Mark whos sitting on the side of the bed.

"O-Or mad? Shocked? Confused?" Chenle added more, doing the same as Renjun.

"Disappointed?" Donghyuck sat down next to Mark.

"Why..should I?" He backed away.

"Because I'm a human? And you're my mate?" Donghyuck began to feel the same kunfusion that Mark felt before.

"Well, that's not a problem." Mark smiled before giving Donghyuck a peck on his cheek.

"Ew couple-" Renjun rolled his eyes, giving a smug look.

"Just because you're single, doesn't mean you can say that to us. Not in front of my not so single salad." Donghyuck said, how glad they are to have the sassy Queen back on their side.

"Bitch-"

"That's enough. Why aren't you surprised though?" Jisung separated Renjun and Donghyuck before they turned the room into a battlefield.

After that, he asked Mark, who's sitting calmly that his headache and pain is gone.

He's a vampire so-

"Y'all didn't know?" Mark asked back, looking at all of them whos shaking their heads.

"Know about what?"

"That I'm Jeno's stepbrother."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

[ TBC ]

finally :") enjoy sisters.