London

im bored so lets-a go!
(05.24.2020 update: it physically pains me to even be staring at this book right now... i don't wanna make any major changes just to keep the memory 🤢 of this book alive but heads up: this shit is TERRIBLE!!!! follow me on instagram tho @/gyulic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom knocked on my bedroom door. "Sweetie? You awake? Time to go!" My mom yelled. "5 more minutes." I groggily said. My mom walked in. "Jesus christ." She saw my (h/l) (h/c) hair in a ball of mess and my clothes loosely hanging off of me.

"So, no London?" She said. I immediately shot up like a bolt and went in the bathroom with my towel and underwear, including a bra, I picked out.

(don't want my fucking tits to hit the queen!!)

I took a quick shower and put on my underwear and walked out.

"Nice underwear, emo loser." I heard a familar voice. Austin, my 16 year old brother. He was staring my black underwear. "What the fuck, you shit." He laughed loudly and I glared at his walking form and walked back into my room. I slipped on a twenty one pilots shirt, jean shorts with black tights, and sky blue Converse. My dad already gotten my suitcases in the trunk.

I carefully tore down the posters from my wall, rolling them up and carried them in a separate duffel bag. I looked at the now empty room, I walked out with a smile.
-

I got out the car and grabbed my suitcases. I turned to my mom, dad and Austin. "So, I guess this is goodbye." I mumbled, rubbing my neck.

I hugged my mom. "I'm gonna miss you mom." I pulled away and hugged my dad. "I'm gonna miss you too, dad." I turned to Austin and ruffled his hair resulting him squealing. "You too, Aust."

I waved and went on my plane and they went to the car. I neatly put my suitcases in the cupboard above me and sat down next to a mother and her teenage daughter. I looked out the window as we flew off. I sighed.

I honestly hope for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW. NEW STORY NEW ADVENTURE.