At one point during the hike, Roseline overheard Bellamy convincing Wells that they were similar, due to the fact that both of them came down to Earth to protect the people they loved. Her mind thought about her parents again, and how worried they must be. One minute she was there at home in her small bed, and the next she was sitting next to people who have lied, stolen, or even killed. She looked up at the blue sky. The puffy clouds past by slowly with the wind, and she saw a small bird soar past, the feathers shining in the sun's rays. She focused back to the path, her heart weighing heavy in her chest.

"Hey guys, check it out!" Finn called out after another dull hour. Roseline and the other three boys jogged to catch up and when they did, they all stopped in shock. In front of them was a massive waterfall that fell down jagged rocks and into a sparkling pool at the bottom. The cool mist reached out and touched her face, causing Roseline to grin. Finn and Clarke were already in the water, splashing each other and laughing. Bellamy walked down and dipped his hands in to get a drink of water while Murphy and Wells took a seat on a large rock and enjoyed the scenery. 

With the river snake incident still fresh in her mind, the brunette decided against going into the water. Instead, she hopped across rocks to the other side of the pool and began to search through the pebbles for any interesting treasures. She pocketed a bent fork and a small bottle before noticing an odd shaped rock. 

"Woah! Check this out!" she exclaimed, holding up the rock. "It's shaped like a star!"

"We can't see it from here, Rosie," Bellamy reminded, sitting down next to Murphy. Roseline rolled her eyes with a playful look.

"I know, dummy. Can you catch it?" She made a motion of tossing the rock, and Bellamy raised an eyebrow with his signature smirk.

"Can you throw it?" he countered, crossing his arms. Roseline scoffed.

"Of course I can throw it! Remember the game Paperball?" She crossed her arms, mimicking Bellamy's stance.

"I hardly think throwing crumpled paper into the trash counts as a game," he chuckled.

"Well, either way, I was amazing at it. Now, stand up and make sure you catch this thing, and if you drop it, I will kill you," She tried to make her voice sound serious, but while saying it, she had a wide smile on her face. Swinging her arm back, she threw the rock to Bellamy, who caught it with ease. Murphy stood up next to Bellamy and examined the rock as Bellamy rolled it around in his hands.

"It looks like a blob," Murphy commented dryly. Roseline rolled her eyes, and continued to scavenge the ground for anything else. She could hear Bellamy try to explain to Murphy how the rock looked similar to a star, but she knew Murphy could care less. Walking closer to the trees, she found a pair of goggles wedged between two rocks.

"Woah," she breathed. Then, the realization came to her, and with a loud yelp, she dropped the goggles at once, causing the others to look up. 

"What happened?" Bellamy asked, pocketing the rock and rushing over. Carefully, she picked back up the goggles and showed them to the man. Clarke, Finn, Wells, and Murphy crowded around her, making her hands tremble more than they already were.

"Guys... look," Wells murmured, pointing toward the crimson blood that painted a few boulders that were farther into the tree line. Finn put his fingers to the red puddles, a concerned look etched into his face.

"We're close," he said grimly.

The rescue team marched on, much to Roseline's dismay. She didn't even have the energy to search for any more novelty items from before the war. Her legs were sore from stepping over logs and tripping on gnarly roots that almost seemed to shoot up out of the ground from nowhere. There were multiple times where she had to grab either Bellamy or Murphy's jacket sleeve to keep from falling over. Though, the second time she had grabbed Murphy, he pushed her over and let her tumble to the leaves below. After that, she decided it was better to walk with Bellamy, because he actually helped her back up on her feet.