xiii: white hot fury

Start from the beginning

When I went to my third and final high school that was where I met Rico and Maniac and soon after that they introduced me to Rico's father and Maniac's uncle Roz Santiago. When Roz found out of my anger issues and many fights he didn't turn his back on me but instead let me take out my aggression of being abandoned as a young child through boxing. And then later he became my adoptive father and the three of them were my family and cornermen.

"You're going to have to be lighter on your right hook, and make sure you don't put so much—" Roz was in the middle of explaining before he was interrupted by George

George was my agent of one and a half year, and I hated him it was either a mixture between his overbearing ways or his fat ass beer gut, "Do you want to explain to me why I got a phone call from Isabella that you are cheating on her?"

Turning around frowning I took my mouthguard out from my mouth and shrugged, "Why are you asking me why when it seems Isabella told you everything you needed to know."

His face turned a light red like the ripest tomato, "Do you realize how dangerous that is if you get caught by the paparazzi or your mistress leaks this to the media."

"I don't understand why you jumping down my throat when last time I checked Isabella was doing the same thing." I muttered bouncing lightly from my left foot to my right foot.

George had one more time before I ducked under this rope and began beating his ass, "Isabella didn't get caught and the whole world doesn't have their eyes on her like they do you...which means that if they find out you are cheating than the tickets sales will more than likely take a plummet."

"What does boxing have to do with Isabella?" My frown deepened.

Placing his hands on his hips he said, "People liked to see a boxer's woman backing him up and your fans love Isabella." He paused, "Who is she?"

For the first time I broke my stare with George to look at Roz and Rico who awaited my next words, looking back at him I said, "Majesty Jewels."

George completely laughed at this thinking I was fucking with him but when he saw I hadn't participated in his laughing spiel it went away rather quickly, "You've got to be fucking kidding me—" Placing a hand on his forehead he shook his head, "You're telling me that you are cheating on Isabella with the girl who is a fucking press magnet."

"What the fuck do you want me to tell you George?" I snapped.

"Answer me this...do you want to be with the girl?" A thin line of sweat traced his forehead.

Placing both of my hands on the rope I said with not even with slight hesitation, "Yes I want to be with her."

"Well you can't," Hombre was working on his last strike with me, "Do you realize that you have a large fan base that is Hispanic and they want to see you with a Latina; they want to see a Latina on the front supporting you and Majesty isn't...like us."