"What a beauty," he said letting a low whistle in amazement.

He sat down and began to strum its strings, judging by the sound coming from it, Tom Felton automatically fell inlove with it, "Magnificent."

And then instinctively, he began to play . . .

"Tick tock, goes the clock . . " he sang, a touch of nostalgia felt in his heart as he sang the familiar lyrics from his lips.

" . . . Time's going so slow. And I'm supposed to be fast asleep, a couple hours ago . . ."

It was 'Time Isn't Healing', a song he composed, a song he made by himself, a song dedicated to her.

To Emma Watson herself.

" . . . So I, I need to exercise, Alright, I've got to rest these eyes. And I, I need to knock on some doors and I won't have to lie here by myself anymore," He closed his eyes with that, remembering the feelings he had with her years ago.

" . . . 'Cause time isn't healing
Pretty sick of staring at my ceiling
And I, I can't help the way I feel about you. . ."

" . . . 'Cause time isn't healing,
pretty sick of staring at my ceiling,
and I, I can't help the way I'm falling for you."

"I have a smoke to try to send me to sleep
But things aren't all that they seem
The only time I seem to spend with you
Seems to be in my dreams . . ."

". . . So I, I need to let her go
Would it have worked? I guess I'll never know
And I, I need to hit the road
And find me a girl of my own . . ."

". . . 'Cause time isn't healing
Pretty sick of staring at my ceiling
And I, I can't help the way I feel about you
'Cause time isn't healing
Pretty sick of staring at my ceiling
And I, I can't help the way I feel about you . . ."

". . . Time isn't healing me no more
And time is healing me any more
Time, it don't heal me no more . . ."

And with a last strum, he stopped playing.

He sighed as he placed the guitar back from its stand and closed his eyes.

Why did I play that? He thought to himself, almost mentally slapping himself for it.

He swore before that he won't play and sing that song ever again, he swore to himself that he'll move on, he swore to himself not to have feelings for her anymore.

But right now, right now he was not so sure anymore. With a groan he leaned towards the couch some more and placed a pillow above his head, he was so confused.

So irritated by himself at the same time, and so irritated with his own heart.

"I'm such an idiot" he muttered.

Seconds later, a pop sound was heard behind him as a squeaked began and said, "Master? You're name's Master Tom is it?" it asked.

Tom sat up straight and observed the house elf, "Dobby!" He said as the elf nodded, "Y-yes I'm Tom. Just call me Tom," he said as the elf nodded once more.