|| s p e c i a l ||

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER
this is not the continuation of the previous chapter loves, it's special chapter about of the nights of the seventh years routine.

This was taken the week before the Switch with Emma and Tom had happened. From the previous chapter, Ginny told Emma a story, and this was the story she shared.

And this is a long chapter so . . .
Hope ya'll enjoy reading it!

Saturday Night

Dinner went by smoothly, and the students of Hogwarts proceeded towards their common rooms

Draco Malfoy walked straight to the library right after he had his dinner, he told his friends and cousins that he'll meet them in the common room afterwards.

The blond was excited for the game of Quidditch later but he had to write a letter for his mother first, for he had promised Narcissa Malfoy a reply as soon as possible whenever she owls a letter for her son.

Malfoy walked inside the library, greeted the librarian and swaggered his way towards his and Hermione Granger's favorite spot, their study place — the table near the large window of the Hogwarts library.

He and Hermione always study there since they were in their first year, students frequently spot the two, all hooked in their own books or sometimes doing their assignments or even just talking, that's why nobody dared to bother the two smartest students in their age, and no one dared to sit in their table — therefore the spot became theirs.

Malfoy made his way towards his seat, took his quill and parchment from his bag and write.

As soon as he finished writing for his Mother, he summoned his Eagle Owl and seconds later, a magnificent owl named, Zeus, landed infront of him, entering from the open window.

Draco took the letter for his mother and tied it on his owl's foot.

"Take it to Mother." He muttered, the owl nodded in obedience as he flapped his wings and zoomed away.