|| p r o l o g u e ||

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own Harry Potter, this all belongs to J.K. Rowling — the settings, the chracters and etc. Well, except for the plots and twists of course.

Some facts about the celebrities here are true and some aren't.

A B O U T

A B O U T

This is actually a Dramione and Feltson story. Yes, you read it right, Feltson is actually part of this, literally.

The words/terms and the spelling here are all based on British English.

I apologise in advance for some wrong grammars, English/British English is not my primary language.

So here it is, I hope ya'll enjoy! x

P R O L O G U E

"Lovely Emma Watson, we have a question for you." said the interviewer.

Emma smiled, "Let's hear it then."

"What was your favorite line from the movie franchise; Harry Potter?"

Emma chuckled as she gazed towards her fellow castmates who were looking at her, smiling, "Uhm —" she cleared her throat and faced them, "If you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you comes up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse. . . expelled."

She said in a bossy 'Hermione' tone. She grinned as she remembered the line she just said almost ten years ago, now here they are having their conference for their last series of the movie.

Oh how time flies . . . . too fast.

The room filled with applauses and cheers. Emma smiled, very pleased with herself, as she gazed upon the two boys sitting beside her, "Woaw you still got it in you Em." Rupert said, grinning.