Phonecall

Please don't forget to vote!!!
Naomi

The next couple of days days went so quickly, spending my time scouring the city for my soulmate.. It was actually pretty fun. I'd forgotten all of my worries and was the the happiest I'd been in months. That was, of course, until my dad called, leading up to the moment I was in right now....

~Two days later~

''Are you sure this is a good idea?'' I asked for the tenth time that hour, as the coach drove up the motorway. The boys just ignored me, turning a page on the book they were sharing. I looked out of the window, watching the hilly landscape of Wales come into view, inching my impending doom closer. 

To catch you up, my father had dissolved any ounce of faith I had in our plan, when he called to tell me I was expected to turn up at the house today...with my soulmate. Only problem was I didn't know where my soulmate was, so Ben had come up with an ingenious plan.

Yupp, you guessed it, one of the guys was going to pretend to be my soulmate.

This was so not going to work.
I switched my phone on, checking for any miracle that my father had called to tell me he didn't want to see proof of a soulmate and that I was free to go on with my travels... but there was nothing. Not a sausage from him.
I did have a text off my bestest friend in Wales though, the girl that meant as much to me as the boys on this coach with me. Leanne and I had met during our time at school, bonding through our distaste for education and guys with cute hair.

She's the most adorable thing I've ever known, all doe-like brown eyes and chocolatey locks to match, and she met her equally as attractive soulmate during a Doctor Who convention in Aber.

Heey, heard you're coming home?! Ive missed u so much bbyG. Hebetterbehawtt!!;-)

I sighed, hitting the reply button:
We have lot to talk about. x x

~

''Naomi darling, I thought you were never coming!' My father exclaimed as a I climbed out of the private car he sent to pick us up from the bus station.

Yeah, I wish. 'Hey dad, of course, I couldn't wait to get back'

Ben and Luke got out behind me, my cheeks going red as they openly gaped at the house.

And its begun. I know what they're thinking.. all this time living on their sofa..They're going to think I'm some rich kid sponging from them at this rate....urgh I hate having money. My dad earns thousands a day doing absolutely nothing all day, and i get labelled as the next Paris Hilton.

And, breathe.

'Did you hear me Naomi dear?' Dad asked, distracting me from my mini panic attack 'i asked you which of these dashing fellows is your other half?'

Before I had time to gather a coherent sentence, an arm wrapped my shoulders.

'Hello Sir, my name is Benjamin Foulkes, I'm your daughters soulmate. Pleasure to meet you.'
Ben smiled down at me, giving my arm a squeeze in reassurance. I'm here for you, it said. Phew, they don't think in a complete snob then.

They shook hands, and then my fathers attention fell on Luke in a questioning manner.
'Urhm this... this is Bens brother Lukas.' I stuttered, remembering the storyline again. 'He'll be staying the week too if that's alright'