Naib Vs Nabi (Alternate Ending)

Start from the beginning

Night came, Nabi still hasn't come out nor answer to anyone. Naib had dinner like nothing had happened, not minding the glances at him.

Naib know far too well Nabi needed to cool down.

Azur was sitting in front of Nabi's door when Eli approached her.

"it's best if we leave her be for the moment... " he said with sadness lingering on his tone as he helped Azur up.

Azur glanced at Nabi's door once more before she entered her room. The same goes for Eli.

The night passed, the manor was silent till morning came.

The survivors gathered the have breakfast but some were waiting for Nabi.

They heard a door close and footsteps on the stairs revealing Nabi.

She went down the stairs, with her usual form before sitting on the table.

Everyone looked at her, but a big smile just formed her lips, her eyes stared at everyone's then she spoke.

"what are you guys waiting for? Let's eat!" she said a little to cheery which is definitely not normal.

This caused everyone, even Naib to look at her closer.

"are you...okay Nabi? " Martha said looking at her

"of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" she answered in a happy tone.

"if you say so... " Martha just responded not buying her words.

"I can't wait to play" she mumbled and continued eating.

For some reason her actions and tones sent chills through their spines, except for Naib.

Nabi finished first and stood up when she felt someone tugging her jacket.

"Big sis... " Azur said quietly as Nabi looked at Azur on the corner of her eye

Azur was holding a jar of ice cream

"can we eat ice cream together?" She softly asked as Nabi just smiled at her. But to Azur's eyes it wasn't the smile she usually wears.

"I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood for ice cream today" Answered and started to walk away to the front door forcing Azur's hand to let go.

Almost everyone choked on the food in their mouth hearing those words from Nabi.

As Vera recovered she looked at everyone specially Naib.

"First of all, something IS wrong with her" she started

For a while now everyone literally everyone knows Nabi would kill for ice cream, and that she enjoys it best with Azur. But what happened a few moments ago made them doubt. Is that the Nabi they know? Or someone completely different?

Azur looked as if she was about to cry when Emma comforted her.

"hey now, I'll eat ice cream with you instead" she said and smiled as Azur looked down on the ice cream jar before nodding.

"I think someone went a little too far now" Kevin said obviously pertained to Naib.

Naib roled his eyes and stood to follow Nabi's direction.

Nabi was outside kicking a tree trunk. She seems to be warming up.

"pumped up I see" Naib spoke to her as the last kick landed on the tree trunk when a cracking sound was heard. It seemed that the tree almost got broken down by Nabi's mere kicks.

"I am actually" She smiled and faced her brothers, her orbs staring at his. With a wide smile on her face.

"I feel like I'm gonna be doing well for today's matches" she added as she started throwing punches at the poor tree trunk