Annoying Reader x Brutal Joker

People must be wondering why the survivors survive the brutal attacks of the hunters yes?

It's because they, the survivors have limiters on. The limiters reduces the pain and damage to survivors by 100%.

But what if it was removed?...

The limiter is in a form of a bracelet wrapped around the left wrist of the survivors.

The survivors know this but not the hunters, because if they do and anger drove them, they might actually or accidentally kill.

Y/N was standing in the middle of the hospital at sacred hearts. Y/N's team mates were Emily, Tracy and Martha.

Y/N has become one of the most annoying survivors, because of his/her kiting skills and how he/she plays mind games when he/she rescues. Mostly Y/N fakes to untie the member tied to the rocket chair making the hunter hit the rocket chair and go to the state of recovery.

Y/N doesn't have any of the left side persona but instead it goes down where when he/she stuns the hunter with a pallet they recover for 20% more giving the others and him/her to go to a better post.

The other hunters let it slide but Joker was different. He was rather annoyed and irritated at Y/N and he plans to get his revenge.

For a while the hunter's observed that the survivors have one thing in common. A bracelet on their left wrist.

They concluded that it was something that helps survivor feel less pain from their attacks and gives them minimal and bearable pain and injury.

Joker was very much delighted to what he's hearing. Today's match he will make Y/N suffer.

There wasn't a rule that they can't do that so no one can blame him.

Joker had smiled darkly and started to walk around the map.

Y/N met Tracy at the hospital and decided to separate ways to get more decoding progress. Y/N decided to decode the cipher near the exit gates were a lot of pallets are scattered as well as it's dangerous for the others to decode.

Joker pics up a propeller and equips it to his rocket, he chuckled and started dashing around the map.

Naturally the survivors hid, but Joker had tinnitus and was learning which cipher has a survivor near it.

Joker stopped at where he dashed from and equipped the other parts he had grabbed while he roamed.

3 ciphers down

Joker began to hunt. He dashed to the concrete ruins near the small hut and Martha was decoding there.

He sighed in disappointment because she wasn't his target, but she'll do. Martha then Vaulted but he used blink and instantly terror shocked her.

"Focus on decoding! " she yelled as Balloons were tied to her, just behind the walls were a rocket chair and she was tied there.

Emily was the closest to Martha.

"I go first! " she yelled signalling Y/N to continue decoding.

Tinnitus became active as Joker smiled and raised his rocket.

Emily came out from the corner as Joker slammed the rocket to her.

She thought Joker would go to recovery and would give her a chance. As she was untying Martha

"look out! " Martha shouted but it was too late as Joker slammed his rocket to Emily the second time.

"don't you learn that if I use rocket dash to hit you I don't have any attack recovery" he snickered as Emily started to recover