Naib Vs Nabi (Alternate Ending)

A/N: this is an alternate ending of Useronefourthree 's Identity V Stuffs

"Naib Vs Nabi" Chapter, please check her out! She's amazing! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

I suggest you read her chapter first before reading this one so you could get a better picture of what's happening ~

================================

Nabi had lost to her brother on their brawl which gave her great sadness.

"you lost Nabi and you know what that means" her brother said to her coldly as he turned his back and walked away.

Eli came down to check on Nabi along with the other survivors. She landed pretty hard, she was now gripping her left shoulder with her right hand.

"Nabi! Are you okay? " Eli started but Nabi just gave a faint smile

"I'm fine Eli, and I'm sorry" She said in a low tone and started walking away.

"Nabi!" Eli called but she didn't answer.

"Nabi let me treat your injuries " Emily said with concern as the female survivors surrounded her.

"I'm fine guys" she just smiled and continued to waltz back to the manor.

Great worry flashed towards the survivors and some hunter's face. It seemed like the sunshine that Nabi gave everyone disappeared.

Azur was the most concerned so she decided to follow her sister right away.

Nabi had reached the door of their manor when Azur finally caught up to her.

"Big sis?" she called Nabi turned around a bit and gave Azur a smile and a pat on the head before entering the manor.

Her brother was seen sitting on the sofa but she didn't even spared a glance and went directly to her room.

[Nabi's POV]

'I lost' she thought

"I lost" the spoke repeatedly as she lay still on the bed looking at the empty ceiling.

Closing her eyes her thoughts continue

'You lost' her brothers words rang over and over again

'Eli...'

'a deal is a deal'

'as a mercenary one must never show any weakness or signs of emotion that can be used against you, even if it means shutting yourself down and building a steel shell around you, where you cannot go out and where no one can get in' she was reminded on those words just now, it was when they became mercenaries. They were forced to put feelings aside and show no emotions at all.

'time to build that shell...again...'

[3rd Person POV]

Nabi was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the female survivors knocking on her door.

Eli was walking towards Nabi's room only to be greeted by the rest of the female survivors who were stuck waiting on her room door.

"Any luck? " Martha said in a very concerned tone as Tracy shook her head no while her right ear was placed on the room door seemingly detecting for any sounds.

Eli sighed heavily and sadly, and went on a different direction and went to the garden to get some air.

He was mad at what Naib has done, but he doesn't have a say to it. Naib is Nabi's brother. And they only have each other left. He could understand that Naib was just trying to protect his sister from getting hurt. But couldn't see that Eli meant no harm on her.