Random-Sick

Usual day usual match, Naib thought deeply as he started decoding.

All he could hear was the cipher machine's sound nevertheless he continued.

Martha, Vera and Emily was his team mates that time. 2 machine's were already decoded while Naib was still at 50%.

A gong was heard when Martha got injured and the hunters location was revealed, Jack.

But again the only thing that Naib could hear and see was the cipher he was decoding.

Martha shot Jack with her flare gun as she started to gain distance away from Jack.

95% and Naib failed a calibration and shocked him for a few seconds. The failure of calibration continued for a while but Jack paid no mind to it as he thinks it was a mechanics doll found by one of the members of the team he's facing and used it as a diversion.

2 more machine's got decoded Vera and Emily was waiting at the exit gate already.

"ugh come on finish it already" Martha groaned as Jack tunneled her.

Jack knew very well he wasted his time trying to get Martha but he wasn't just about to give them a sweet 4 man win.

He let's out a chuckle as his foggy blades hit Martha after she dropped a pallet even though he was loosing he was still enjoying himself.

"what's Naib doing??? I know he decodes slow but not this slow! " Vera sighed, just when the crows started to flock her and Emily, Naib had finally finished the cipher machine.

"sweet! " Martha said in excitement as she got back to full health and vaulted inside the factory giving her more speed boost.

The exit gate that Martha went was opened where she met up with Vera and Emily.

Reaching it they high fived as Jack sighed in disappointment.

"where's Naib?" Martha asked curiously as the two shrugged

"I haven't heard him through the whole match" Emily said worriedly looking at Jack who was waiting for them to exit

"Maybe he's on the other exit gate?" Vera guessed as the two thought for a bit and almost agreed to the idea.

Jack then teleported to the other exit gate but no one was there, even tinnitus wasn't active so he decided to go back to where the three girls where.

all four of them started to get worried, Jack then noticed a flock of crows circling around at a distance and decided to check on it.

The three girls followed since detention was already over.

Jack saw Naib standing in front of the cipher machine, staring down, both hands on the side and motionless.

There were small trails of burns on his clothes and hands.

"so it wasn't a decoy afterall" he thought but the sight had brought him worry.

He took as step closer aware that the three girls followed him. He glanced at them showing he's not even gonna try to get them this time.

"there he is! " Vera shouted

"Naib what are you doing let's go" Martha said as they walk closer

"Naib are you okay? " Emily said placing a hand on his shoulder but he didn't respond.

"hey earth to Naib?" Vera said waving her hand Infront of Naib's face, but he didn't even flinch nor blink.

"Naib? " Emily started and slowly pulled his hoodie back.