Deaf!Fem!Child!Reader x Joker

Requested by: Siniora-Chan
Am sorry qwq you're the first request I did I hope it's okay

=======

Authors POV

Y/N sat at the edge of the table where 5 chairs are placed. Her three team mates were Vera, Kreacher and Servais.

The three were seated beside each other as she was the only one separated.

"why did we have to bring her" Vera said as she sighed in disappointment

"we had no choice okay? It was a lottery and all 4 of us got the same number" Kreacher said glancing at Y/N with the-dont-get-us-in-trouble look.

"as long as she isn't a burden then she'll be fine" Servais said waving his wand

"she already is" Vera said sternly

All the while Y/N fiddled with her fingers. She may not hear them but she can feel them strongly just by being in their team.

They hate me...
They regret having me as their team mate...
I'm just a bother...
I'm... I'm... Useless....

She thought as they blacked out for a second and the match had started. They were placed at the sacred hearts hospital.

She spawned at the exit gate near the small house with a cipher in it while Vera spawned just in front of it.

They were silent as they started decoding the cipher machine. She stopped for a bit as she started to feel where the hunter is.

Closing her eyes. She started to feel the location of the hunter.

Vera sighed as her progress was at 95%

Just by looking at Y/N makes her blood boil.

Y/N started to turn and pointed at Vera.

Wait that's Vera's location!

She jumped out of her thoughts as she looks at Vera with Smiley the Joker behind.

Vera was hit and vaulted at the window while she ran out the back in horror.

She was trembling in fear, why didn't she feel him sooner! She could've warned Vera earlier. Then she realized Joker must've been using the perk that makes his presence lower.

Snapping out of her thoughts once more she decided to finish the cipher Vera left at 98%

2 ciphers remaining. She knew Vera was good at kiting while the other two focused on decoding.

A few moments later Vera got caught. Kreacher and Servais held the last cipher for a rescue.

Vera got chaired not far from her while Kreacher and Servais was on the other exit gate near the cipher.

"Don't rescue me! " Vera shouted as Joker walked off towards the other Two's direction.

A chance for a rescue!

She mumbled to herself and ran to Vera. She started to untangle the wires when Joker suddenly teleported at the rocket chair

"you go first! " she shouted as Vera ran without looking back. She was body blocking Joker for Vera  to get away. Joker landed a hit on her as she limped at a different direction from Vera.

Kreacher and Servais finished the cipher as both Y/N and Vera got back to full health.

The three opened the exit gate and left with her still being chased by Joker.