Jack x Naib: Regret Message(Final)

Authors Note:
I think every Jack x Naib shipper knows this picture XD

Anyways, enjoy and grab some tissues with ya :'3

=======

The next day everyone got ready for their matches.

The first match was at 11:30 in the morning. Emily was checking Naib's wounds replacing the bandages wrapped around the stitches.

"you ready? " Kreacher smiled, looked excited as he flips his flashlight

"ready as I'll every be" Naib said stretching his arm

"ready when you are~" Servais hummed as he places his hand on Kreacher's shoulder

"hey! No touching! "Kreacher quarreled

"you two never get along " Naib slightly chuckled

"True" Martha responded as she polishes her flare gun

"this time I won't miss" she added

[Naib's POV]

I smiled, I was determined, if we ever face Jack I will ask him face to face

It was almost time for the match

"good luck! " we heard our fellow survivors as they waved good luck to us

The then entered and was placed around the red church map

All of us were scattered. I was placed on the Rocky ruins. I don't know where the others are but I hope they'll be safe.

I started to decode at the cipher just behind me. The constant sounds it made while I was decoding deafened me I knew my heartbeat raced but the hunter wasn't anywhere near me. My trauma is just taking over. I was still at 50% progress and only the sound of the cipher machine I was decoding was heard. Anywhere else I couldn't hear. My focus and my trauma got the best of me.

My hands were shaking crazy as I typed. My fingers almost slipped through the keys but I manage to get it a bit steady. I didn't want to be a burden to my team mates because I insisted on playing a match while still recovering.

It was awfully quiet.

"Focus on Decoding! " I yelled but no one yelled back

I started to get worried. I got one cipher down and started to find the next cipher. I saw the cipher in the middle of the church and decided to decode it since it's position is dangerous.

Oh well I guess I'm asking danger to come to me. I heard humming. I was 100% sure it was Jack. I ran behind the table in front of the altar and crouched. I saw Jack walking around while humming. His clothes and claws were stained with blood.

Now I'm really worried. I went on the ruins beside the church and started decoding there because Jack was still walking around the church. Perhaps he's using tinnitus to because someone is around there other than me.

I relaxed a bit as I decoded. I was almost half way when I heard footsteps with the sound of humming coming towards my direction.

I quickly dashed glancing behind seeing Jack appeared with a smirk on his face.

Believe me it didn't look very good it was murderous, dark,  filled with blood lust

Heavens know I prayed hard for my team mates to be okay.

Jack was still after me. I was going to the direction of the cipher machine near the exit behind the church when I heard Jack teleport to it.

"Going somewhere~?" he coldly stated swinging his claws on my body. I groaned in pain as I hold my injury and propelled on a random direction leaving trails of blood. Glancing at Jack again as he licked my blood on a claw before giving me a deadly smile.