Chapter 33

Yoongi POV

"Hobi?" I murmur softly, my lips forming a gentle pout as I look at the brunette stood by the now closed door. He gives me a gentle smile, walking over to me silently.

"Hey, baby. How're you feeling?" Hoseok asks gently as he makes his way to my side by the bed. He sits down beside my bed, taking my hand in his and lacing our fingers together.

"Why was he here, Hobi? I-I thought..." I trail off, still tired and weak and not knowing what exactly to say.

"I don't know why he showed up, Yoongi, baby. I think he wanted me to go home with him instead of staying here with you. I've not been there for nearly a week now. I promise he's not coming back though, okay? I told him to leave and that I don't want to be around him anymore. I'm all yours, baby. I promise." Hoseok explains in a gentle tone.

"Promise?" I repeat, with wide eyes and my pout still very apparent. He gives me a smile, leaning up and pressing his lips to mine.

"I promise, baby." He murmurs softly against my lips before pulling away. Though, suddenly there's another knock at the door that causes us both to look over.

"I'll get it. You two just relax over there." Namjoon tells us with a small smile, getting up from where he's sat.

"Here. Want one, sweetheart?" Hoseok asks softly, pulling a lollipop from his jacket pocket. I smile a bit, nodding my head as I look at the object before looking up to Hobi. He kisses my cheek softly before unwrapping it and handing me the blue uncovered candy. Contently, I take it and slip it into my mouth before moving over in the bed and patting the new spot I've made for him. He just chuckles softly before slipping onto the spot and pulling me into his side.

"Yoongi, think you're up for talking to the officers, sweetheart?" Namjoon asks in a gentle tone as he turns from the door to look back at me. I frown at this, curling further into Hoseok's side.

"Do I have to? I really don't wanna talk to them, Hobi." I tell him quietly, nuzzling my face into his chest. He sighs, rubbing my back gently as he kisses the top of my head.

"Sweetheart, you gotta talk to them. If you don't talk to them and tell them about what Jin's been doing, then you're not going to be able to get away from him. I can't stay around you and we can't be together if you don't talk to them, baby." Hoseok responds softly, laying his head atop of mine. I whimper in return, not liking his response.

"B-But what if Jin finds out? I-I don't wanna be alone and left with him anymore, Hobi." I cry softly, curling even further into him if possible at this point.

"Hey, baby, you're gonna be okay. I promise, you're not gonna be alone when they take Jin away. Okay? I'm right here, baby, and I'm not gonna leave you. I was wrong for running off that day that Jin showed up, and I'm so unbelievably sorry for doing that to you, sweetheart. I've been so damn worried about you ever since I saw you in your studio, baby. But I promise, I'm not going anywhere anymore. You gotta talk to the officers though, if we wanna be able to get rid of Jin and be together though, honey. I'll be here the entire time, right by your side, okay? You can keep the lollipop and I'll even give you an extra one when you're finished with that, okay? Everything's going to be okay, baby, but I need you to talk with them for me. Think you can do that for me if I stay by your side?" Hoseok offers in a gentle tone. I whimper, lips still in a full pout as I pull my head away from his chest to look up at him.

"Promise?" I whimper quietly, tears still in my eyes. He leans back down and presses his lips to mine in a soft chaste kiss before kissing my forehead.

"Pinky promise, sweetheart." He murmurs with a small smile. I huff quietly, shrugging my shoulders as I lean my head against his chest once more. A small smile appears on my lips as I feel him kiss the top of my head before I spot him giving Namjoon a thumbs up. With that, I watch two officers enter the room.