Chapter 20

Yoongi POV

Not much longer after that, my head snaps forward with wide eyes when I feel his hand grip me through my pants.

"You do know he cheated on you Friday night, right?" He questions with a smirk, rubbing his thumb up and down my length that he's gripping in his hand. As if it wasn't hard enough to breathe before, it's nearly impossible now.

"It... wasn't his... fault... he was... tricked." I argue breathlessly. I mentally curse myself for looking so weak in front of him, hating all of this.

"Now, baby. Are you really still that naive? That's what he wanted you to think. Although, I guess that doesn't matter anymore." He chuckles. I whimper as he tightens his hold just a little.

"W-What... do you... mean?" I whimper quietly, just wanting this to be over.

"You're mine now. And if I were you, I wouldn't tell that little boy toy of yours what's going on other than you're not able to be with him anymore. Break his heart and end it with him." Jin tells me.

"B-But-"

"Because this," He says, gripping my length even tighter, "is mine."

With that, he presses his lips against mine once more before letting go and walking away. As he shuts the door behind him, I collapse to the ground, crying out.

I just want this to go away. I want it to end. Please just end me now. Please make it all stop. I don't want this anymore. I'm just scared and I don't wanna be alone anymore. Why can't anything good ever last with me?

Hoseok POV

Storming away from the dance room, I run a hand through my hair as tears slowly trickle down my cheeks. I shake my head angrily at myself, mentally cursing for having been so dumb. I should've known better than to think he'd just settle down. To think he'd actually settle down with me. I should've known just by when I showed up at his fucking apartment Saturday morning and that Namjoon guy was fucking there. It was clear they fucked the night before, if not again that morning, and I just made an ass out of myself by thinking he'd actually have feelings for me.

Groaning in frustration, I tug harshly at the ends of my hair. Utterly frustrated by all of this, I storm out of the building altogether, not wanting anything to do with any of this anymore. I'll just call my fucking manager up and tell her that it wasn't working out. Then I never have to fucking see his face ever again.

"Hoseok? What the hells going on?" I hear a familiar voice rush. My head snaps up to make eye contact with Namjoon, the man that had been in Yoongi's apartment when I arrived there.

"Oh, did you wanna go and have a fucking threesome with him? Because he's kinda fucking busy right now. Not that I fucking matter at all." I snap coldly, continuing to make my way to my car.

"Wait, what? Hoseok, no you don't understand. This is a huge misunderstanding. You don't know what's actually happening." Namjoon exclaims, rushing towards me. I just scoff in response, unlocking my car and opening the door.

"Go fuck off and tell it to someone who gives a shit." I say with a sigh, getting in the car. He slowly his pace down with wide eyes as he looks at me.

"Hoseok, please. You have no idea how much Yoongi needs you right now more than ever. You can't leave now when you don't even know what's going on." Namjoon tells me with a gentler tone. I merely roll my eyes at him.

"Watch me." I respond, slamming my door shut and starting my car. With that, I pull out of my parking spot with Namjoon just watching me. I ignore it though, pulling out of the lot and heading off to wherever my body's taking me. Sighing weakly, I pull my phone out of my pocket and reluctantly dial up my managers number.

"Hoseok? How's its going?" She answers in an upbeat tone, continuing to work on whatever it is I've interrupted her from.

"It's not gonna work out. Just cancel the project and cancel the agreement. I can't do this one." I answer softly before hanging up, not giving her a chance to question me. Tossing my phone to the side, I whine loudly from everything. I can't believe any of this is happening right now, and I mentally curse my subconscious when I find myself pulling up to Taehyung's place.

Not even really knowing what I'm doing anymore, I get out of my car and head up to his front door. Shaking my head to myself, I knock and wait in hope for an answer. Thankfully, I'm not left waiting long when the door opens. He's got a smug smirk on his thick lips as he simply opens the door all the way and steps to the side to let me in.

"Who is it baby?" I hear a familiar voice ask in curiosity. My eyes widen when I turn back to look at Tae who simply continues smirking, wrapping an arm around my waist and leading me into the living room. Lips falling slack, I'm surprised to see an old friend of mine.

"Jiminie?" I question in surprise, watching his eyes widen as well.

"Hobi? Holy hell, it's been forever!" Jimin exclaims happily, jumping up from the sofa and running over to hug me.

"Baby, Hoseok here is in need of some relief pretty desperately, I'm guessing considering he showed up here. Think we can help fix that?" Tae says in a seductive tone. My eyes widen as I realize just how big a mistake I've made of coming here.

"I'll go get the wine!" Jimin sings as he runs off to the kitchen.

"Wait, you two are together now?" I question, trying to wrap my head around all of this. Taehyung just chuckles, leading me over to his bedroom.

"Don't worry, Hobi. Jiminie and I will take real good care of you."