Chapter 19

Yoongi POV

Stepping out of my studio Monday afternoon, I hum softly as I begin my way to meet Hoseok in the dance studio we've got here. I've got a green lollipop in at the moment, Namjoon had demanded I bring the bag from knowing my habits.

Shoving my hands in my pockets, I ponder over how Hoseok and I are actually going to manage this. I mean, we'll easily be seeing each other during the day each weekday due to work, but that's not much of a relationship. Real couples go out, they go out on dates and do shit together. The only issue with that is going to be the fans. There's no hiding the two of us being together from the media if we start going out in public.

I purse my lips despite my humming, frustrated by the newfound bits of difficulty that I'm beginning to realize we're going to have. Though, I try to push the thoughts to the back of my head for a conversation with him for later as I reach the dance studio. A small smile pulls at my lips as I open the door and enter.

However, entering the room, it feels like all of the oxygen in me has been drained when I see who's inside. I freeze in my spot mid step, lips falling slack around the stick of the candy in my mouth as my eyes widen. The taller man in the room smirks as he catches my reaction whilst I scramble to try and pull my phone out of my pocket. He merely chuckles at my fumbling attempts, smoothly walking up to me.

"Yoongi-ah, it's been quite some time. Hasn't it, baby?" He says, clearly enjoying my lack to function properly.

"Don't call me that." I manage to breathe out around the candy that's still stuck in my mouth, shaky hand finally pulling my device free from my pocket. Subconsciously, I unlock my phone and make my way to my phone app so that I can call Namjoon, thankful for not needing to look at the screen to accomplish such task.

"Oh, baby, that hurts. Why wouldn't I call you by what you are?" He taunts, leaning close to me so that he can shut the door behind me. I can feel the anxiety attack coming back on full force as I manage to slip away from him and the door. Hitting the call button, I put the call on speaker once I've faintly heard Namjoon pick up.

"Stop that. I'm not yours and I'm not a fucking baby either. Why are you even here?" I question, mentally cursing myself for having a shaky voice. The older just chuckles as he makes his way towards me once more, trapping me into a corner.

"I'm here to take back what's mine. And, honestly, Yoongi. You can't really try and say you're not a fucking baby when you're stood here with a damn lollipop in your mouth." He says in disgust at the last part before plucking it from between my lips. A quiet whimper slips from my lips at the lack of the sweet candy, disliking the fact my sweet substitute for a cigarette has been taken and essentially condemned.

"I mean, come on, baby. I know you've missed me and my kisses. But to go to the extent of making yourself look like a child in public just to get some sort of sweetness to replace me? That's just down right pathetic." I jump when I feel my back make contact with the cornered wall behind me, not liking any of this one bit.

"It wasn't to replace you." I whimper, focusing my gaze on the green candy instead of on the person in front of me.

However, before I can argue or even think any further, he presses his lips against mine. My eyes widen, not wanting this and not wanting Hoseok to walk in on this as I put my hands to his chest in attempt to shove him off of me. My attempts are futile though, him putting his hands around my wrists to hold my hands there as he continues to force the kiss. I grow desperate to end this though, turning my head to the side and breaking the kiss. My eyes widen even more though, when I spot Hoseok in the doorway with a heartbroken look on his face.

"No, Hobi, please! This isn't... what it... looks like!" I call out to him, struggling against the man in front of me once more. It frustrates me how weak and airy my voice is, knowing it's from the panic attack I'm having and not his fucking actions.

"No, I'm sorry for interrupting the two of you, Mr. Min. I'll give the two of you some time and space to finish what's going on here. Hopefully an hour should suffice and I'll return then so that we can work." Hoseok cuts coldly before turning on his heel.

"We might need two hours instead of one, darling!" The man in front of me calls with a smirk just before the door is slammed.

"I see time away from me has allowed you to forget my rules, baby. Turned you into quite the misbehaving bad boy, huh?" He chuckles before moving his face down to my neck. I can't stop the tears at this point as I weakly struggle against him, not being able to accomplish much as I feel him beginning to leave a trail of hickeys down my neck. I soon give up, tears just falling in streams as I tip my head back to lean it against the wall. All I can do is wait for this hell to end and for Namjoon to come and save me.

Goddamn it, Jin. Why the hell did you have to come back now?