~Chapter 9!~

Davis

Somehow Natsu had found out about the war going on against Fairy Tail and rushed back home as soon as he had finished his mission -that being the time he found out-.

He came back with intel and was ready to tell the Master everything, that was until he had seen all the damage that had already been done.

"Lemme go fight! I can help!"

"I don't doubt that, but I need to know the information before you do boy!"

Why is this idiot so hard headed?

Smacking him in the back of the head, I glare down to him. "Natsu, the faster you give up the info, the faster we can get you out there."

"Tch," Scoffing, Natsu finally begins talking.

~^*

Erza

There was so much blood, I don't even remember if the amount that's covering me is my own. So many cuts all over my body, my adrenaline fading away made me feel every single one of them as my blood oozed out of the more fresher ones. The bruises on my body, just finally starting to become darker and more tender to the touch.

I was on the point of collapsing, my vision was getting hazy, and my magic was running out.

I know I need to continue fighting, but my body is screaming for me to stop. I lost sight of Gray and (Y/n), having been separated after the real fights begun.

Please let them both be alright, as well as the others in Fairy Tail.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a loud explosion in the distance. My opponent and I looked to the noise and seen the familiar pink hair blasting over towards the fighting.

"Natsu..."

~^*

Natsu

After telling the Old Man everything I knew, I instantly sprung into action to help everyone.

I don't know who's where or who needs the most help... Damn!

There was a clearing in the trees, it'd probably be best to land there.

There's Erza!

Once on the ground, I took in the scene.

"Erza, you look like shit."

"Shut the hell up, idiot."

~^*

Gray

That dumbass Fire Brain is finally here.

Focusing back on my fight, I realized how much magic I was loosing.

Damn, I won't be able to fight for much longer!

"My Love!" A large pillar of water came past me, hitting my opponent with great force. "I'm here to rescue you!"

Smiling softly, I turn to see Juvia, "Thank you, Ju-" I began coughing midsentence, causing her to come over and pat my back softly.

"Come, lets get you to the healing tents. I heard the wars almost over."

"What do you mean 'almost over'?" She helped me walk by slinging my arm across her shoulder.

"Natsu has shown up, and it seems that he also notified Guildarts and Laxus as well on his way in of the dilemma."

"Do we know anything about the enemy yet?"

"Yes," I look up to her, waiting for the answer, "We know that they wish to harm Natsu Dragneel."