~Chapter 3!~

We had eventually gotten to a point where we spotted a giant tree. How we couldn't see it before, we had no clue.

I just got to get Levy to that tree, my jacket isn't really sanitary. Yes, I ended up having to 'patch' Levy up by wrapping my jacket around her tightly. It was honestly the best we could do at that point.

"(Y-Y/n), I don't think we're gonna make it..." Levy was looking worse the more we advanced to the tree, it truly hurt me knowing I couldn't do anything else to help her.

"Just hang tight Levy, we're going to get there," I turned my head to look at her, "You and Rosemary are gonna make it just fine, and have a happy family."

Levy teared up, but stayed quiet as we continued on our way to the tree.

~With Davis~

Davis' POV

"Agh, dammit!"

"There's no ends to these bastards!"

"Henry, no!"

I have no time to check on the others, we have to hurry up and take these guys down.

After running off, away from (Y/n), I had ran straight into the over-populated fight. I'm not sure who's all here, but I think I seen Jet, and Droy on the way in.

"Everyone of Fairy Tail! Head to the giant tree!" One of our telepathic Mages had yelled into our minds over the commotion before everyone began running in different directions.

What the hell..? Following their lead, I began to run into a forest infested area.

"Bad move, kid." I only had time to turn and see the mans face before it happened.