~Chapter 7!~

(Y/n)

Their shout were loud and bold, letting the feeling and power be known to anyone nearby.

I knew Erza was strong, but this is next level... That's an S-class mage for you.

As the red head continued to go at it with the bulky looking enemy mage, something had caught my eye in the tree liner.

Ice..?

Who in the hell is that? Are they trying to attack Erza?

~^*

Davis

At some point along the way there were too many mages needing to be healed, the lines were starting to pile up on each tent. The healing mages, along with the helpers, were getting tired and frustrated with having no end to the healing.

The healers could barely even have a 5 minute break before using the little bit of magic they had regained to heal another mage. Since I was a helper, I didn't get a break yet I had to help my healer recover when their magic was running low.

Some of the healers were stressed to the point of tears, while the others were crying because they were pushing their magic so far it physically hurt them.

I hope everyone else is alright.

~^*

??

There's even more people coming! It's like there's no end to these goons!

Wave after waves of the enemies seemed to be attacking me, it seemed as if there would be no end to them no matter how many times I blew them away.

"Dammit!" Shouting out I continued with my strongest attacks, even as I felt my magic wearing thin.

I've got to represent Fairy Tail.

My lover.

My team.

And most importantly, I can't lose now.

I have to make it home!

~^*

A/N: We're near the endddd :D I'm kinda excited to finally be finished with this book but also kinda sad because it is a continuation of my very first story. (*cough* which started out 5 years ago)

Idk if y'all know but I started writing when I was 13 (hence the username), and I'm almost 18 now. I'm old. Thanks for staying with me this long, I appreciate all of you!