~Chapter 8!~

Ache, exhaustion, blood...

There's so much blood...

"Erza...Gray...I'm so sorry..."

~^*

Ichigo

I wake up in the guilds infirmary covered in a cold sweat, checking on Sei to see how she was doing.

Still asleep...

Sighing I lay my head down on the bed again. Hearing all the commotion outside worried me, but I can't go out and help everyone.

I have to stay here for Sei, for when she wakes up and realizes what happened...

(Y/n), please be okay.

~^*

Davis

Somehow the rush stopped, there were progressively less and less people coming into the tents. The healers took this time to rest a bit, no one went out to check on the battles status. Everyone was worn and torn at the moment and desperately needed this break.

I myself am feeling like my body's gonna split in two if this keeps up for much longer.

I haven't seen anyone from my close friend group in a while. I hope they're alright.

There was a sudden commotion outside of the tents, a lot of shouts and cheers.

"Is it another wave of injured?!" One of the healers sprung up, only to recoil in pain. Their assistant instantly told them to relax and rest.

"I'll go check and see what's going on."

"Alright, be careful Davis."

Stepping outside our small, cramped tent I seen many injured Fairy Tail mages gathered around in a circle.

"Hey, what's going on he-?!" My voice caught in my throat as my eyes caught the stone cold glare of no one other than--

"Natsu..."