~Chapter 6!~

Finally reaching the healing tents, Gajeel was quick to enter the closest one while (Y/n) was pulled into a separate one.

A healing mage was quick to take notice to who she was, and immediately set out to healing her. "We need all of our strongest fighters out there, so try to keep yourself from getting hit alright? That way we can continue to heal lower-level mages."

"Yes ma'am." A pained chuckle could be heard from a newer guild member after hearing this.

"Pfft, her? One of the strongest fighters? As if, you just want her to believe she is so that way she'll throw her neck out for us." The man sneered towards the two girls, "No pansy like her could ever be one of our strongest."

"Don't pay attention to him, don't think about anything till this is all over. We still have a guild to protect, we aren't down yet." The thin, elderly healers' words sparked something inside of the female twin.

"You're right...You're...Oh my gosh, you're right! I have to go!" 

"W-Wait, I'm not finished with your healing yet!"

Of course the healer hadn't been able to catch to younger girl, so she sighed and decided to find another patient to handle.

*^~

(Y/n)

Running off into the forest probably wasn't the best of (Y/n)'s ideas, but it was the only thing she could do at the moment. She began running around aimlessly until she had heard loud commotion followed by a massive explosion.

Why do I get the feeling I know who it is..?

Bolting off into that direction, there were loud shouts yet (Y/n) couldn't make out what they were saying.

Getting closer she could finally recognize one of the few voices.

Erza.

*^~

Davis

Tending to one patient after another, more mages of the guild kept pouring in then going back out to fight again.

"Haven't you already been in here twice?"

"Don't worry about it Davis, I'm not down yet and that's what matters."

With a heavy sigh, the male twin sees off another friend after helping in their healing.

I wonder if anyone's seen my sister yet.

He didn't have much more time to ponder over this as he almost immediately had another mage to handle.

Please don't be reckless.