Moving On...

Hey...I am Y/n and I am here to tell you my story...

I was a normal girl until something happened, something really bad, something that I did in my past, I almost went to jail because of that...

I lost everything because of that, my family's trust, money, my job, my friends, my boyfriend...I lost everything...

When I moved to Toronto, Canada, I thought I was going to start again, to forget everything and to move on, but I wasn't aware of what was going to happen next...

*NOT TOO LONG AGO*

I am moving...I want to get away from everything...

I bought my ticket to Toronto and I am leaving in 1 hour...I am on my way to the airport...

When I got in the plane I started to doubt but I never looked back...

Hours later I left the plane and I was on my way to my apartment...

But suddenly I ran into some cute boy at the airport...and well I dropped some important papers.

Boy: OMG! I AM SO SORRY...ARE YOU OKAY?
You: Yeah, don't worry.

I picked up my things and I started to walk to the apartment...

Boy: WAIT!

I realized that he was following me, but the only thing I did was to walk faster so I lost track of him...

I don't really want to get involved with anyone right now, maybe in the future but right now I need some time to heal, some time to think and take care of myself...I want to focus on me...

@mendes_fiction_