I grin up at him and smile as he slides into my side if the booth, "hitting on my girl Killer?"

Killer shrugs and leans back, "if you woulda waited just a few more seconds I'm sure she woulda been putty in my hands," he teases, making me giggle.

Rage growls deep in his throat and I just laugh harder and pat his chest, "calm down macho man."

He just kisses my head, "you need to be resting," he mumbles.

I roll my eyes at him and his over protection, "I don't need to be doing anything, I am fine Rage stop stressing, you'll have a gray beard before Titus gets here."

He growls and slides out, and bends over pulling me to the edge and lifting me, making me squeal, "Rage!" I laugh, "put me down!"

He just laughs and shakes his head, "bye Killer!" I cry as Rage makes his way to the stairs.

He laughs and waves at me, "bye babygirl!"

~2 days later.~

Whining, I roll over in bed, my hands coming to settle on my stomach as I sit up in bed. I glance at the clock on the bedside table, the green numbers shining bright, 2:45 a.m.

I sigh and rub my hand down my face and push off the bed, I stumble over to the bathroom.

Once I settle on the toilet, I glance down see that my panties, and the inside of the shorts, my thighs and even down my leg on my feet was blood, dark red blood.

My breathing stops, chest tightening as I freeze, "Rage!" I cry, my heart beating rapidly, "Rage!" I cry again.

"What's the matter baby?" His sleepy voice calls.

"Blood," my voice cracking as I wrap my hands around my stomach.

And the next few seconds happen in a flash. Rage rips open the door and drops to his knees and crawls over to me, "okay, what we're gonna do is get you cleaned up and take you to the hospital okay?"

I just nod and hold my stomach and Rage wets a towel and gently but quickly wipes away the blood. He changed my pants for me and then picks me up.

For some ungodly reason, the bar is still alive as Rage races towards the door, "Honey! What's wrong?!" Belly cries from across the room.

"She's bleeding Belly, we gotta go, tell everyone okay?" Rage tells her, her eyes going wide as she takes in the information before turning and racing towards the office door, just bursting in.

Rage races towards his truck, he gently places me in the front and runs to his side. And I'm sure by braking every single driving law in the U.S and elsewhere, we arrive at the small hospital in a few minutes.

He races around and picks me up, "we need help!" He cries as we enter.

A nurse comes running to us, "what's the issue?" She asks looking between us.

"She's pregnant, bleeding," he stumbles over his words, not quiet knowing what to say.

She nods and pats his arm, "set her down in this wheelchair, and come with us."

He nods and sets me down, the nurse pushing me towards a room.

She helps me onto the bed, "I need you to undress and put this in," she hands me and ugly hospital dress, "I'm going to get a ultrasound machine and get a doctor okay?" She speaks smoothly and calmly. making me feel a hundred times better.

I nod, "thank you."

She nods and turns around, pulling the curtain closed. I change quickly and lay back, she comes back moments later, rolling a machine in, "I'm sure youve been through this before?"

I nod, "I'm five months."

She nods and squirts the cold gel onto my stomach, moving the wand around she flips on the noise and we all sigh at the sound of a heartbeat, a strong, sound heartbeat. I let out a sob as Rage wraps an arm around my shoulders, hiding his face, sobbing.

"He's doing okay, seems to be a little small but other then that he is healthy," the nurses says, "doc will be in a few moments, you two can talk and figure out why this happened okay?" She says sweetly.

I nod snd smile, "thank you."

She pats my arm and gives me a warm smile before walking from the room.

"Rage," I sob, my chest hurting just at the thought of almost losing my child, "i-"

"No baby," he says softly kissing me all over my face, "its okay, okay? Titus is okay, you're okay, okay?"

I nod and wrap my arms around him, "go talk to the club, I'll be fine."

He nods and kisses my head, "I love you."

After a few minutes, he comes back in and seconds later the doctor comes in, "so, Honey, you've been having some bleeding is that right?" He asks as he walks in to the room whilst looking at his clipboard.

I nod, "yes that's right."

"Alright, so no one really tells women that you may experience some bleeding while pregnant, but not to the extent you did. And since we've no clue as to why, I'm putting you on strict bed rest for the remander of your pregnancy."

I nod, "what does that mean exactly?"

"You can stand for maybe an hour or less a day, its usually not so much but because you did bleed, I'm not wanting to take any chances. Less movement is less stress for the baby. You can stand to use the bathroom, or have someone carry you, I'm sure Rage here will be fine with that. You can eat whatever you like, but stay away from unhealthy foods. And stay off your feet, no traveling and absolutely no heavy lifting ot moving," he tells me.

I nod and glance at Rage, who seems to be taking everything the doc says in, "so no walking, no heavy moving or moving at all and healthy foods?" He says, bullet pointing everything.

Doc nods, "we'd like to keep her for one more night, do some test and to make sure her body won't spontaneously be forced into a miscarriage, all precaution because everything looks healthy and happy for mommy and baby."

I nod and rub my tummy gently, "well at least I won't have to clean house for awhile," I murmur, making light of the tenseness in the air.

Everyone laughs softly and doc nods, "you can have visitors now, only a few at a time, no more then ten a day."

"Can you call my brother please?" I ask Rage, my eyed heavy from being up all night.

He nods, "get to sleep, you need the rest and so does the baby, I'll call Ezekiel and he should be here in a few days okay?" He says and kisses my head and then my lips softly.

I nod and cuddle into the thing hospital blanket, "and go get me a change of clothing."

"This dress is ugly and uncomfortable," I whine and Rage chuckles and walks from the room.

"I've got you baby."

.
.
.
.
.
Hello! I am (not) back yet my dear readers, as many if you know, my friend (Bob) IS doing much better. But that DOES NOT mean I am leaving it coming back right now.

I will be gone for one more week at max.

Bob actually helped me write this chapter, let me know how you like his idea for Honey and Rage.

I love you all! And stay tuned for updates, I post them on my messafe bored quiet often so if you ever need to know anything, its most likely there.

Okay, bye now, I love you all and, until next time

- love rose 🌹