Chapter 18

*5 years later*

"Hey, bro! I haven't seen you in forever!" My now 23 year-old boyfriend, Matt, ran up to Carter Reynolds.

"What's up, man?" Carter asked, smiling and hugging Matthew.

Over these 5 years, Matt and I have still been dating but when MagCon ended, Matt lost contact with some of the guys.

It was hard but, we found all of their numbers and we called them to catch up with us in San Diego, California, which is where Matt and I have moved to.

"You and Alli are still going?" Carter asked, coming over to hug me.

"Yes. 5 and a half years." Matt said, smiling.

All of the guys decided it would be great to fly out and hangout again like the good old days.

"How have you been, Alli? Still looking beautiful as ever, I see." Carter smiled.

"I've been great. I can't believe after all this time, we get to see each other again!" I smiled.

"Me neither." Carter laughed and I saw Cameron and Nash run through the door of the apartment I shared with Matt.

"Hug me, brother!" Nash and Matt ran to each other.

Even though Nash and Cameron live in Los Angeles, we haven't gotten to see them in about 2 years.

"Bae!" Cameron yelled at me and I ran up and jumped into his arms.

"Cammy!" I hugged him.

"I knew you and Matt would last." Cameron said as I got down.

Matt hugged Cameron.

Nash, Cameron, Carter, and Matt all hugged and greeted each other.

"Guess who it is?" I heard Taylor Caniff's voice and ran to open the door.

"Alli! Hey, what's up?" Taylor hugged me.

"Nothing much Taylor." I smiled.

"Hey!" Matt, Nash, Cam, and Carter ran to hug Taylor.

The Jacks came in and joined the hug.

"The family is back together!" The, now more famous than One Direction was, Shawn Mendes came through the door.

"What it is, bruh?" Matt laughed.

Even though all of the guys are in their 20's, they still acted like kids.

Jacob and Mahogany walked in, with a baby sitting in Mahoganys hip.

"No way!" I ran up to Mahogany and Jacob.

"Hey!" Mahogany hugged me and Jacob went over to the guys.

"It's so cute! Are you and Jacob married?" I asked.

"Yes. We've been married for a year now." She nodded.

"This is miss Angel Whitesides, our first baby." Mahogany said.

"Awe! Can I hold her?" I asked and Mahogany gave me the little one.

"Hello, Angel." I talked to her and she laughed.

I gave Angel back to Mahogany when Hayes walked in with- is that Lizzy?

"Hey, Hayes! I've missed you!" I hugged him.

"Alli! You and Matt are still dating? I thought you two would last but I wasn't sure." Hayes laughed.

"Well, you and Lizzy have lasted a while, too." I nodded.